ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟: ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

Ever since Rick snapped, Keeley has been zoned out completely the last couple of hours or day? She really didn't know, she's just been so affected by the memories coming back.

Memories that Keeley had buried so far in the back of her mind came back bringing pain that Keeley thought she would never feel again, especially with the group that she called family.

Keeley sat in her bunk, staring at the wall, scared to leave her cell. Scared that she would bump into Rick, the person who caused these unbearable memories to come back.

She didn't even notice Carl as he climbed the bunk, taking a seat next to her, waving his hand in her face, trying to get his sister's attention.

"Keeley? Keeley, you there?"

"What did you say?"

"I asked are you okay? I haven't seen you since yesterday, you haven't eaten and everyone is worried and on edge." Carl explained.

"And Dad... I don't know what's happening with him. I've never seen him like this, it's scaring me." Carl confessed before looking at his sister. "And I don't know what's going on with you. Whatever it is, I can help you."

Keeley took a deep breath before bringing her attention to Carl.

"Remember when we were at the CDC, in Atlanta?" He shook his head in acknowledgment.

"Remember when I told you how my other father used to hit me?"

Carl didn't say anything as she continued, "It was more than that, he would beat me. Beat me with anything he could get his hands on, a broom, hanger, cord. Anything."

"He would yell at me, my brother, or my mom that we were never good enough for him, that he deserved a better family than us. Sometimes when he would drink, he thought we were staring at him and would scream "What do you want from me!" at the top of his lungs."

"And yesterday, when Dad snapped it brought back all of those memories. And I froze and I keep getting nightmares and it and I don't know why." Keeley said as the tears came down.

Carl didn't know who to help his sister, she usually bottled everything up and tries to convince everyone that she's okay when she's really not. Something changed her when their mother died and it changed him too.

Carl took his sister's hand and held it before hopping off the bunk.

"I'm gonna go make you a PB & J sandwich and after that do you wanna help Glenn and me later?" He said, trying to think of ways to help Keeley.

She gave him a faint smile before hopping off the bed and joining her brother.

Carl made a mental note to talk to Hershel about what Keeley was going through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keeley sat at a table enjoying her sandwich as Glenn drew a map of the prison on the floor. While Maggie, Beth, Hershel, Carol, Axel, and Michonne watched.