19

Y/N...Y/N!...Y/N!!!
Hyuck:"Y/N!!wake up!!"
I open my eyes and was greeted by his face,looking at me worried...
"Yes?"
Hyuck:"are you sure you want to get drunk today?You've been acting weird"
"It's fine..."
Hyuck:"you sure??"he almost held my hand but he stopped himself...
"Yes,I'm sure...now that class is over,I nees to clean my house and look pretty for you guys"i send him a wink
Hyuck:"well okay...do you need a ride?"
"Did your dad return it?"
Hyuck:"no...I stole my keys...the car's always in the garage"
"...why didn't I expect it...yeah you can drive me home,if it's not a problem to you"
Hyuck:"oh no no!...it's fine,let's go"

So he drove me home and I thanked him...but I don't have a lot of time...
I need to clean this house,even if I know it's gonna be worse than it already is...

~~

Now It's time to make myself look presentable

(The hair is y/c)

Perfect.
Wait...it's already 5:30 and I haven't set up the kitchen yet...
I quickly rush into the kitchen and clean the counter,make room in the fridge and make ice...I also made it easier to get some bowls and glasses with moving some things here and there.
By the time I was done I already heard the doorbell...

I quickly fix my hair and run to the door,I saw the couple first.It made me feel weird since Jeno was on my mind lately...Bcs of what Xiaojun said.
But they look hella good...damn.

damn

Wowza

Wowza....
"Hey guys"i give them a smile"you look hot"
Jaemin:"we know...you look hot as well...Haechan will like it"
"Excuse me?"
Jaemin:"oh,nothing"
I just shrugg it off and lead them to the kitchen
"So,what did you manage to steal?"
Jeno:"only the best stuff"
Out of nowhere he pulled out loads of bottles of alcohol and juice and placed them on the counter
Jeno:"can we put them in the fridge?"
I was already walking towards the fridge with some bottles in my hands.
"Way ahead of you"i snicker and they both do the same,helping me put the drinks inside the fridge.
"Where are the others?"
Jeno:"Renjun's brother is probably holding him.back....don't ask...Yang is probably already drunk...Haechan's just late"
By the mention of his name it felt weird...he doesn't seem like he would hurt or do anything to Haechan... He's an honest man...
Right?
Jeno:"are you okay?...you've been spacing out since yesterday...if there's anything bothering you,you can tell us...we won't tell anyone"
"Like you won't tell Taeyong about today?"shit.
That did not mean to come out of my mouth.
My eyes grow wide at his change of aura...his glare... It's deadly...and scary...
Jeno:"who told you that?"
"Xiaojun."
Jeno:"you believe him instead of me?"he spat,sounding hurt.
"No!It's not that I believe him more than you,it just scared me...the thought of someone betraying us..."
His gaze softened
Jeno:"I'll explain to you...I already told Haechan...but I won't tell you now cuz you probably won't remember anything..."
"Yeah,You're probably right..."
Jeno:"I know"he shows off his eye smile

Is the smell really why they don't smile?...Bcs their smiles are so beautiful they could kill with them.
Sadly,they don't show it...
At least not to me...yet...