21

As her eyes flew open,she pulled away...after some time they looked into eachothers eyes and blush madly...
But she got a weird feeling in her stomach,but she has no idea what it is...
He noticed her change and was confused
Hyuck:"what's wrong?"
"I'm not drunk anymore...but I have a bad feeling...I have no idea what it could be cuz I don't feel like throwing up and I already know how it feels like..."
Hyuck:"what do you mean?"
"Something's not right"
He stands up and goes towards her,embracing her into a tight hug...she wrapped her arms around his neck and burried her head in the crook of his neck,feeling a bit better.
Hyuck:"let's go dance..."he holds out his hand
She just smiles and takes his hand,letting him pull her to the living room where there was space for moving around as much as they want to.

~~~~

Yang:"yO gUys!CaN We GEt sOmE fOod!!??"
Hyuck:"talk quieter"
Yang:"sorry"
"We could order some pizza"
Jeno:"you okay?You seem out of it..."
"I don't know...I'm not drunk anymore...something feels wrong"
Jeno:"like what?"
And just at that time,the doorbell rings
She looks at the door weirdly,scared,but she still stood up and went to open it.

"Baekhyun??"
Baek:"I think I'm in love with him"he says while barging into the living room where he sees the others...
Baek:"where are Irene and Renjun?"
He's right...no one saw them for at least two hours already...
"I have no idea"
Hyuck:"we gathered today bcs we wanted to get Y/N drunk...but she suddenly became sober after we ki-,she fell"
Baek:"WAIT WHY?!?!!!"
"I wanted to,don't worry...so you like someone?"
Baek:"not like...I LOVE HIM"
Hyuck:"wait didn't you go out with that Chanyeol dude today?"
Baek:"EXACTLY!!I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA BE A DICK BUT HE'S MY PERFECT TYPE AND HE'S SO FUCKING SWEET"
"Well sorry to break it to you but he cheated on Irene..."
Baek:"THAT'S WHY I DON'T WANT TO FALL FOR HIM!BUT HE'S MY PERFECT TYPE AND I FELT LIKE WE WERE MADE FOR EACHOTHER,WHAT ELSE CAN I DO!!???"
Hyuck:"Wow man...you're screwed..."
Baek:"I know...pass me a bottle as well"

And so the night went on like it already did,with Baekhyun crying and getting angry at a lamp...who could blame him....it was bigger than him...
The couple were still on the couch talking about how much they love eachother and occasionally give eachother kisses...
Renjun and Irene are still nowhere to be found and it's a good thing no one walks in on them...(y'all know what I mean)...
Y/N and Haechan were dancing crazily,the alcohol started affecting the girl again,while Haechan was sober and ready for anything.
He just enjoyed this so much,but the only problem is...he feels like this is going to be a start of something weird and not so great...We'll see...