25

After they got back home,Y/N was still pissed for being forced to go and she still can't believe a word the doctor said...
Irene:"Y/N please calm down.It's going to be ok-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ME?I'M NOT FUCKING SICK AND I DIDN'T CHANGE.AND EVEN IF I DID I DOUGHT I WAS A NERD!"
She shut everyone up

Hyuck:"can you please lower your voice?"
He looks into her eyes and says calmly.
"Fine."
Hyuck:"come with me....please"
He was nervous...like crazy nervous
He was about to do something he never thought he would....

They were walking up to Y/N's room silently,Haechan thinking of various scenarios while the female was just hella confused.

And when they got to her room,her being the last to walk in,she closed the door behind her just to be pushed to the wall right after.
Hyuck:"baby girl I need you"
Her heart beat increases and she got back to herself...
Her eyes grow wide since she remembers the sentence.
"So is this what you'll have to say everytime you want ME back?"
Hyuck:"pretty much yeah"he chuckles nervously
"So...why are we here?"
He takes a deep breath
Hyuck:"I don't have a lot of time to say this.But I need to....Y/N I fell in love with you.I still can't believe it...I thought I would never fall for anyone for a very long time.But I definitely didn't think I would fall for you.At first,I wanted to make you like me...a bad person...but the more we hung out,the more you changed all of us.We don't even drink that much anymore.Even Yang drinks more than a half less than he did before.We all changed for the better bcs of you and I'm so thankful....but I never thought this would happen if you would get drunk...I thought you being a bad girl would make me satisfied....but now that you really are one....I want the good Y/N in my arms.And I don't even know if your bad side will remeber this or know it....but I want to ask you...if you would be mine?"he looks deeply into her eyes,not making her heart beat slow down so she could answer.

The girl shyly smiles and nods before she could gather up the courage to say
"I would love to"
Now even the male smiles shyly and hugs her tightly,wrapping his arms around her waist tightly.
Hyuck:"I just hope we can get you back to your olf self"he whispers into her ear
They back away slightly,just to be pulled back together,this time,their lips made contact and they moved in sync feeling butterflies in their stomach and smiling into the kiss.
They pulled away and just stared at eachother with shy eyes.
But the silence was broke by the sound of the door opening and in enters Baek....
Baek:"WE CAN CURE HER!!"
The two were just confused at his sudden outburst
Hyuck:"what?"
Baek:"THE DOCTOR CALLED!HE HAS A CURE FOR Y/N!!!"
The girl suddenly scoffed
"I told you already...I don't believe you"
Haechan grabs her hand and drags her out of her room
Hyuck:"when can we cure her?"
Baek:"he said whenever we want,even if it's right now-"
Hyuck:"LET'S GO!"
They all run out,even the other people since they already heard the news

This could mean something great or something bad...there's only one way to find out.