Secret Babe

"I have to fix all of his problems!" Dick snapped at no one in particular. He sat on the edge of his bed with his elbows on his knees and his hands tugging at his hair. He wanted to rip it out of his skull. Hell, he wanted to hurt the man he once considered a father. Dick didn't care about how he'd do it either. "God, why does he have to be so stupid!?"
"I know, Dick. I know," Artemis said softly. She looked down at his baby brother, who was sleeping on her chest. She sighed and petted the baby's hair down against his head. She felt Damian's hand gently grab at her own hair.
"If Bruce didn't want another damn kid he should have paid attention! He's always going on about dating on the team, but then he knocks up Talia Al' Ghul!" Dick stopped pulling at his hair and stood up. He started pacing around the room and Artemis watched him. She didn't know how to feel. It was sad to see Bruce just dump his new son on Dick. It wasn't only because she was Dick's friend, but because Damian was a baby. He had already been taken away from his mother due to threats, and now his father didn't want him. It wasn't fair to the kid. Part of her wanted to tell Dick to be nice because of the whole problem.
Artemis sat up a little bit and moved so Damian was sleeping in her arms. The baby gurgled a little bit but didn't wake up completely. Dick slowed down his pacing to look at him. He sighed and his face became less tense. "You think I'm being an asshole, huh?"
"Me or Damian?" The blonde raised an eyebrow at her friend.
"You, Mai. A baby can't talk," The acrobat scoffed. He sat back on the bed and placed a hand on her knee.
She shrugged as she said, "A little bit. I know how you feel about Bruce, but Damian is a baby and could use a big brother. I wasn't nearly as young when everything in my family happened, but I know I could have used an older sibling. Plus, Damian isn't responsible for what Bruce did to you."
"You're right, but I'm not mad at Damian. I'm mad at Bruce. I mean, he could have let Dianna or Tim watch him."
"He could've, but you wouldn't get to know your little brother that way," Artemis smiled at him before she motioned him to sit beside her. Dick narrowed his eyes at her as he moved up the bed. "Hold your arms out," She instructed. The raven did what he was told and held his arms out. Artemis placed Damian in his arms and look up at her best friend.
"This is weird," The twenty one year old said.
"Why?"
"Cause he looks like Bruce."
"You all look too much like Bruce and it's terrifying," She chuckled as she tickled Damian's stomach. They sat in silence until Dick bursted into laughter. Artemis gave him a surprised look. "What's so funny?"
"Oh my god, you know how all those reporters stalk us when we go out?" Dick asked through a fit of giggles.
"Well, yeah. They terrorize me every time we go out. They always think we're dating," That made him laugh harder, and that worried her. "Are you okay? Are you on Joker venom again?"
"If we went outside everyone would think that Damian is our kid! We can prank everyone into thinking we had a secret baby!" Artemis thought about it for a few more seconds before laughing with her best friend.
"Oh my god, we have to do that!"
"That would piss off Bruce so bad!" Dick wheezed.
"WA!" The two friends stopped laughing and looked down at Damian, who had woken up. He was tugging on Dick's shirt and smiling at Dick.
"Oh no, I think it likes me!" Dick yelped.