Vigilante Boot Camp, Sir.

"Who's great idea was this?"

"Dick's?"

"Will you two shut up? You're going to make all of do more pushups."

"How about we switch to mental link?"

"Good idea."

Everyone on? M'gang asked through the mental link.

Yep, Connor said.

So not used to Connor not growling anymore, Dick replied. He laughed inside his mind and everyone responded with a visible eye roll. Well, everyone but Artemis.

Th clone snapped, That was seven years ago.

Feels like seven days ago, Zatanna pitched in, You are so lucky that I like you, Grayson. Otherwise, I would have never gone undercover.

He likes putting his ex's undercover, Z. You should get used to it, Artemis finally pitched in. Dick turned his head towards her and frowned. They had been broken up for three months now. It felt like three decades to him. Can none of you control your faces? This is boot camp.

Sorry! M'gann apologized at a high pitch tone.

Y'know what, Artemis? You're right. Dick's a jackass, Zatanna went back to what Artemis said before.

Dick tried to defend himself, We broke up in agreement!

You still broke Artemis' heart. And for that, you're the world's international jackass, Connor pitched in.

Mhm, M'gann agreed.

Talk about this one more time in front of me and I will break all of your noses, Artemis threatened. They all snapped out of their thoughts when they heard the sharp sound of a whistle.

Everyone brought their legs together and their right hand to their forehead as the drill sergeant walked up to them. The small team developed a familiar feeling in their guts. It was feeling of not being able to caught the bad guy. Female soldiers were going missing. The drill sergeant was their number one suspect. He had the power and the trust.

"To where you were," Everyone fell back in line. They placed their feet to the length of their hips and their hands behind their backs. "Training tomorrow will start at 6:30. Shower tonight and prep for the morning. All of you are dismissed."

Zatanna was the first to step out of line. She was starting to regret joining this undercover mission. It was a bad idea to accept Dick's offer to talk in the first place. She was sure everyone was thinking the same thing. Dick was thinking hard, Connor and M'gann looked miserable, and Artemis was heading back towards the showers. She was ignoring everyone. Dick couldn't see this apparently. He went to talk to her.

"He is helpless," M'gann said out loud. She facepalmed and shook her head in her hand.

"You think Artemis kicking him out of the house would have done it?" Connor huffed. The three friends started to make their way to the bunks.

The magician shrugged, "She kinda gave him a chance before she broke up with him. She tried really hard to keep him."

"I'm surprised she even agreed," The martian voiced.

"Probably because Dick wasn't the one to ask her to go undercover. It was Bruce. He was too much of a coward to fix things and ask her."