Hot Coco, Peter Pan, and Mai.

"I made your favorite: Hot chocolate!" She faked cheered. Her smile immediately dropped when he didn't even respond. He was too hurt to.
"Thanks, Mai," Dick muttered as he grabbed the hot mug from her. He settled it on the coffee table and sighed. Artemis sat next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He laid one of his hands on top of hers and didn't say anything else.
"We can watch Peter Pan," She suggested, "I know how much you like that movie." Everyone knew how much Dick loved that movie. He liked the idea of never growing up, because the less you grew meant you saw less.
He shook his head, "No. I'm sorry." His voice cracked at the end and a few tears leaked out of his eyes. Artemis wiped them away with the pad of her thumbs.
"It's okay, Dickie."
"No it's not, Mai. It's not fair," He continued to cry. She frowned as she brought his head to her chest. She petted his hair down against his head as she let Dick cry into her hoodie.
"I know, but you'll be okay."
"I need her and I need my father, Mai! I've lost everything and now I've lost them too!"
"You have me."
"But I've lost my parents! I've lost my brothers and I've lost my teammates!" Dick continued to sob, "It's just unfair." He clutched onto the back of her top and turned his head a little bit. On top of crying he was starting to feel guilty for drowning her sweatshirt. He felt guilty for even coming to her. She had other problems. 
The archer bit back a sigh and laid him down against the couch. He didn't protest and did what she motioned him to do. He laid his head in her lap and let her pet his locks. Artemis loved hair, besides her own in recent months.
"I'm going to talk, and you're going to shut up. Alright?" She commanded. Dick nodded and leaned his head back against her stomach. "I know you liked her since middle school. She's been there for you since everything. And there's always a chance that you can forgive her, but I don't want you to get hurt again. Barbara hooking up with father? That's an invasion of trust between boyfriend and girlfriend, and father and son. Honestly, I don't think you'll forgive Bruce. I wouldn't, but if you do I need you to watch yourself. You shouldn't have to, but you need to. Lastly, I'm here for you, Dick. If you need to cry, scream, or need someone to lean on, I'm always going to be there. You've been there for me, and I'm going to be there for you. And if you fell asleep during this monologue, I'm going to smack you."
"No," He snorted, "I'm awake ... Barely."
Artemis gently smacked his ear and rolled her eyes, "Seems like you're back to normal."
"You bring back the bitch in me," Dick rolled his own eyes and sat up. He grabbed the hot chocolate she had made earlier and drained it. The blonde stood up from her couch walked over to her tv. "What are you doing?"
"Putting in Peter Pan, you big baby," She answered. He didn't protest since there was nothing that Artemis, hot chocolate, and Peter Pan couldn't solve.