chapter 13 a lost peace

(y/n) P.O.V

we where in kingdom nertra: cyrkensia, but everything was broken like a magic boom has been here or something like that.

"...what happened here? cyrkensia is in ruins!" Camilla said shocked, while looking around.

"it looks like a war zone" Kamui said.

"no, it looks more like a boom has been set here and blow up everything" I said.

'ya think, it the right time to talk about what this place looks like?' Dark asked.

'oh shut up Darky your so boring' Luna said.

'wait.. you can hear me? but at the last battle-' Dark said but Luna cut her off.

'I can hear you but I didn't say anything' Luna said.

'oh dear' I thought, sweatdropping.

"but cyrkensia has never been a target before..." Camilla said, her voice sounded a bit upset.

"something must have change while we were in hoshido." Kamui said, then a sound came out of nowhere.

"Hmm... do you guys hear that? someone's coming AH!" I said as I grabbed my yato.

"are those..." Camilla said, as we ran over to see a wolfskin with black and white hair laying on the ground and a Kisune with ginger hair fell on his ness

'what the-' Dark and Luna said, shocked.

"you... you all should run... run away..." the Kisune said weakly.

"it's not safe here... get away... while you can..." the wolfskin said tried.

"wah! they have... tails?" me and Sakura asked.

'they are like me!!' Luna said.

'shut up' Dark said.

'a**hole' Luna said.

'what was that fur ball?!' Dark asked angerly.

'BRACK IT UP YOU TWO!!!!' I thought, both of them went quit.

"these poor creatures... they've been horribly injured. princess Sakura, could you tend them?" Camilla asked, looking at the kisune and the wolfskin.

"oh! y-yes! i'll heel them right away!" Sakura said getting her staff.

'i'll help too!' Luna said, making her hand glow purple... but of course me and Dark are the only people that can see it SADDESS.

Sakura and Luna walk-er in Luna case fly up to then and heel then really fast.

"hey... my wounds are fading away... I feel like a whole new person!" the woldskin said, smiling.

'that's my job don't where it out!' Luna said proudly.

'oh gods' Dark sighed.

"me too! this is wonderful! thank you very much kind lady! i'll be sure to repay you someday!" the kisune said, smiling.

"please don't worry-- it was nothing. i'm glad you're both are feeling better" Sakura said.

"how did you two get hurt anyway?" Azura asked.

"where you two fighting someone?" Alex asked.