Chapter 6

Nash pov

I can't stop think about Sophia she is beautiful but I can't tell her that because she Cameron's sister. Hey Cam Your sister seems cool I say. Cam looks at me weirdly. Do you like her because I seen you staring at her?? Cam says. No she's your sister that would be weird I say. Nash I don't want her to get hurt cam says. What do you mean Nash says. I am scared Incase she falls in love with one of the guys and ends up getting loads of hate I don't want her to get hurt cam says looking upset. Bro I don't like her dont worry Nash says. Ok Cam says. I just lied to my best friend.

Sophia pov

Sammy and I were chatting in our room. Sammy says I am going to go chat to Matt. You like Matt too I say. Matts cute but I only love Cameron Sammy says. I laugh ok bye. Bye Sammy replied. I decided to go talk to Cam and Nash I knock on their door Nash answers it he is so cute I'm in love with them blue eyes. Hey Nash I say. Hey Nash says smiling. Wow he smiles a lot but his smile is amazing so I don't care. I walk in to their room. Hey Cammy. Hey sis Wheres Sammy Cameron says. She talking to Matt. Oh Cameron says looking upset. I laugh do you like Sammy I say. No Cameron says. Nash says hey guys you coming to get some food I'm so hungry. Yeah Cam says. Sure I will go tell the guys if they wanna come. Everyone was in Matt and Carter room. Hey guys were going to get some food you guys wanna come with us. What type of food Jack J says. I think we're getting pizza. Suddenly everyone stands up and leaves the room I laugh. We leave to go get pizza. After we get pizza Cameron asks everyone of they wanna go to hid room and watch a movie we all say yeah. The boys decided to but on a scary movie. I hate scary movies. I was string between Cam and Nash. I kept jumping every time something scary happened Nash thought it was funny. Suddenly something really scared me and I jumped into Nash's arms. All the boys laugh. Cameron turns off the TV he said he was tired and wanted to go to sleep but it was obvious he was mad at me for jumping Nash. It was all Cams fault he knows I hate scary movies. Sammy and I go back to our room. Sammy started laughing at me. I was so embarrassed I like Nash now he probably thinks I am weird. Sammy and I decided to go to bed because it was late and we had magcon the next day.