Chapter 43

Cameron pov
Sammy just said I didn't pay attention to her. What do you mean Sammy. I say. You never talk to me you never spend time with me. She says. I do. I say. You don't and I wanna no why. She shouts. I'm worried about Sophia. I say. This is not about Sophia. She shouts. Fine you want to know the truth. I say. Yes. I say. Every time I look at you I think of you and Taylor kissing. I say. Cameron I'm sorry for kissing Taylor I thought we agreed to forget that. she says. I can't just forget about it. I say. Cam I am so sorry for kissing Taylor. She says. Sammy I have to try and forget about it. I say. Please try to forget about because it ruining are relationship she says. I will try. I say then Sammy leaves.

Sophia pov
Nash that was the weirdest way to ask someone to be there girlfriend but it was still sweet. I say. Nash smiles I am the happiest person alive I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world. Nash says. Aww baby. I say. I missed you. he says. I missed you too. I say. by the way I'm sorry for kissing Sammy. he says. Why did you kiss Sammy. I say. I was trying to make you jealous I wanted you back. he says. I smile. How about me and you go on a date tonight. he says. Ok. where? I ask. It's a surprise. he says. you know I hate Surprises. I say. You won't hate this one. Nash says. ok I say. he kisses me and leaves. Then Sammy walks in hey I say. hey. She says. I have a date tonight I need help to choose what I am going to wear. I say. where are you going? she asks. I don't know. I say. you should wear something casual nothing very fancy because you don't know where your going. She says. Yeah can you help. I ask. Sure. i say.

Nash pov
I was getting everything ready for the date I go to my room and Cam was there. Hey. I say. he doesn't answer. Cam come on we use to be best friends. I say. Yeah use to not anymore because you cheated on my sister. Cam says. No I didn't you know Matthew made that up. I say. Yeah but remember to kissed that girl in Chicago and broke Sophia's heart. Cam says. Come on Cam I want me and you to be best friends again like it use to be. I say. Cam then thinks. Ok only if you follow these rules. he says. ok I say confused. 1. If you hurt my sister your dead. 2. if you cheat on her your dead. and 3. Don't break her heart. cam says. so bro you are actually ok about Sophia and I of I follow those rules. I say. I still don't want you to be with her but she loves you and I know she will not let me Separate you but I have ask you something. Cam says. What? I ask. Do you love her? Cam asks. Of course I love her she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen I feel like the happiest person alive when I am with her. I say. Cameron was speechless then he said ok. he left the room I got ready my date.

Matthew pov
Why did you do it bro. Shawn asks. I don't know I just her so bad seeing with made me jealous. I say. Bro you should have just told her how you felt. Shawn said. I know I regret what I did now she's back together with Nash. I say. Bro then she must really love Nash. Shawn says I don't say anything back I shouldn't have did what I did.

Sophia pov
Sammy how do I look. I ask. you look perfect. she says. I smile and say really. yes really you look really pretty. Sammy says. Then someone knocked on the door. Sammy opened the door. It's was Nash. Hey Nash. Sammy said. hey. Nash said. He came in and said wow I'm speechless you look amazing. Nash says. I smile aww Nash. I say. Are you ready to go. Nash ask. yeah bye Sammy I say. bye have fun. Sammy says. We leave. Where are we going. I ask. It's a surprise. He says. Nash please tell me give me a hint. I say. No it's a surprise. Aww Nash please tell me. I say. Sorry babe I can't. he says. Fine. I say. There car journey took awhile and when we go there Nash covered my eyes. We were walking I couldn't see anything. Nash I'm going to fall. I say. Don't worry I will make sure you wouldn't fall. He says. Then he says Open your eyes I then see a picnic on the beach under the stars It was so romantic. aww Nash I say hugging him then Nash and I eat.

Sammy pov
I was alone in my room just on my phone and I get a text from a unknown number.
It said
"Break up with Cam"
I ignored it the. I got a another text from the unknown person.
"Don't ignore me if u don't dump Cam you will regret it"
I still ignored them.
then the next one scared me it was picture of me in my room and I was wearing the exact same clothes I was wearing right now.
Then I got a text
"Open your door I have a surprise for you"
I was terrified who was there?