Chapter 48

Sophia pov
Nash Grier. cameron said shocked. yeah How many Nash's do you know. I say annoyed. whats wrong with you why are you in such a bad mood. Cam says. Nash met Jacob. I say. oh is that why Nash left. Cam says. yes. I say. I am on team Jacob. Cam says. What? I say confused. I want you to be with Jacob because you won't get hated on Jacob is just a normal guy. Cam said. Ugh Cam. I say and go upstairs.

Nash pov
I can't believe she has a boyfriend after all these months I was upset about are break up and she wasn't. I was in a terrible mood I then bumped into someone sorry I say not looking at the person. Nash. the person said. I look up and see Sammy hey I say giving her a hug. Hey I missed you. Sammy said. I missed you too. I said. Are you visiting Sophia and Cam. Sammy asked. I came to surprise Sophia. I say. Oh have seen her yet. she asks. Yeah and Jacob. I say. Oh no. Sammy said. How long have they been dating. I ask. Over a month. she said. I came here because when we were video chatting she told me she regretted us breaking and I thought if I visited her we could have got back together but now she's with Jacob. I say. Aww Nash. Sammy said. No chance of us getting back together now. I say. Nash I have known Sophia nearly all my life and I know she doesn't love Jacob she loves you Nash. Sammy says. I don't think she loves me. I say. Well I'm in team Nash I hate Jacob. She said. I laugh. You should go talk to her. Sammy says. I don't know. I said. I will come with you if you want. she says. ok I will go talk to her. I say.

Sophia pov
I don't know why your so upset I thought u were over Nash. Cameron said. I was but seeing him today made me realise I'm not over him. I said. Sophia you have to forget about Nash you know what will happen you will get back together and you will get hated on and he will end up cheating on you with the first girl he sees just try and forget about him. Cameron said. Then I heard someone opening the front door. Cam and I went to see who it was. I seen Nash and Sammy. Hey. I said. hey Nash said. Cam we should leave these two alone. Sammy said holding Cams hand dragging him into the kitchen. Wait what. Cam said. Sammy and Cam left and it was just me and Nash. it was awkward between us. So how are you. I say. fine you. Nash said. Fine. I say. It was silent again. Nash I'm sorry you had to meet Jacob. I say. It was ok. Nash said. It was silent again. is he your first boyfriend since Me. Nash said. Yeah. I said. The room was silent again. Do you have girlfriend. I ask I was looking at the floor. No I don't there's only one girl I love. Nash said. I look up and look at Nash I stared into those beautiful blue eyes. Then Nash leaned in to kiss me.

Sorry it's short but my next chapter will be longer.