Chapter 29

Cameron pov
I kept on reading the text Then Sierra says what will we do should we ring her and ask her to come home? No she probably won't come home. Sammy says. Im going to get her. I say. What! Mom says. I'm going to North Carolina to get her. You can't. Sierra says. Just leave her cam. Sammy says. Yes she won't come home. Dad says. Ugh fine. I say
Nash pov
Sophia and I were talking for hours then it then went silent I say your the most beautiful girl I have ever met. Sophia had the biggest smile on her face. I lean in to kiss her We kiss. I smile at her she smiles back. Then I say about me and you cuddle and watch Netflix. I would love that. She says. We watch romantic movies in the middle of the movie I whisper I love you Sophia. I love you too.
Hayes pov
I was in my room playing video games and then my phone starts to ring it was Cameron I answer it and say hey bro. hey Is Sophia at your house he says. Maybe. I says. hayes just tell me. Cam says. Fine yeah she is. I say. I can't believe she did this. He says. it your fault you were trying to separate them. I say. Hayes I need you to do something for me. He says. What? I ask curiously. I need you to spy on them the whole week follow them everywhere they go. He says. I can't do that bro. I say. Please I need to know. He says. I don't know I say. Come on please He says. No I can't do that. I say. I will pay you. he says. How much I ask. How much do you want? He asks $150 I say. WHAT!! He says. I won't do it unless I get $150. I say. Fine thanks bro for doing this for me. He says. Bye I say. bye He says. I hang up and I think should I do this to my brother should I spy on him and his girlfriend who is cams sister and tell cam everything they do then I think about the money I have to do it I told Cam I would I will have to start spying on them tomorrow.

Next morning
Hayes pov
I wake up and i walk down stairs I walk into the kitchen and see Nash and Sophia talking I then remembered about the thing with Cam I walked over to them trying to listen to the conversation it was nothing interesting I could tell Cam. Then Skylynn ran into the kitchen and hugged Sophia. Nash and Sophia were taking to sky so they weren't saying anything interesting. I feel bad for doing this to Nash and Sophia but Nash really shouldn't be dating his best friends sister. I followed them around there was nothing I should tell Cam about. Then I heard Nash and Sophia going to Nash's room I rab upstairs and ran into Nash's room and hid in his closet before he came upstairs
Sophia pov
Nash and I was talking in his room. Nash says it me Cam is going to be so mad at us next week. I know he will probably make me go home to Chino hills. I said. I hope he doesn't because I need to be with you. Nash says. He might make us break up. I say. I won't let him and he shouldn't boss you around. Nash says. Yeah I don't tell him to break up with Sammy. I say. I hate Sammy and Cam together. Nash says. Sammy is annoying when she is with Cam. I say. Cameron is a jerk I don't know why he was ever my best friend. Nash says. Cam did say to me before I went to magcon if I did any of the boys I have to go back home and I promised I wouldn't date any of you and then I met you. I say. He kept on telling me not to date all the time he was really annoying. Nash says. Cam and I use to be so close and now we don't talk he hates me because I am dating his best friend. I say. he dating your best friend too. Nash says. I hope Cam and Sammy break up because they are annoying when they are together. I say. Me too. Nash says. Nash cam is going to try and separate us. I say. Then we won't let him I will make sure he doesn't separate us. I smile. I love you Sophia. Nash says. I love you more. I say. That impossible you are my world. We kiss.

Hayes pov
This was perfect to tell Cam when they were kissing I ran out of Nash's room. I took my phone out of my pocket and called Cam. He answered. Hey Cam. I say. Hey bro. he says. I have Something to tell you. I say. What cam asks. Nash and Sophia were talking about you and Sammy they were saying you were annoying together they want you to break up and Nash said your a jerk and he doesn't know why he was ever best friends with you nash also said if you try to separate them he is going to fight for Sophia and he said he needs her in her life oh and they kept on kissing there more but I will tell you the rest later. thank for telling me Nash is going to be dead in 2 days.