Chapter 44

Sammy pov
I didn't know who was texting me they texted me saying they were outside my door I was alone in my room I didn't know what to do. I walked to the door and opened the door slowly and all of a sudden a girl in mask pinned me against the wall and she had a knife to my neck I started to scream.

Nash pov
When we were finished eating we laid down on the blanket and looked at the stars then I said can I ask you something? Of course you can Nash. Sophia said. Everyone lately have been asking me do I love you and I want to know do you love me. I said. Nash I do love you because you are the sweetest cutest nicest boy I ever met your so thoughtful and you have the most amazing blue eyes I love you so much Nash. Sophia said. I love you too beautiful. I say. We lean in to kiss them I picked her up bridal style and ran into the water. Omg Nash. Sophia Said. I put her down. The water is so cold. Sophia said laughing. I laughed. she then splashes me. I splash her back then I lean in and kiss her. It was perfect. I then picked her up she giggled and we went back to the hotel.

Sammy pov
I was terrified I was alone with this psycho. I started Screaming then. The girl said of you scream again I will kill you. I wishes Cameron was here or Sophia. I was probably going to die. I then screamed again I wish Someone could hear me and help me.

Cameron pov
I was in my room on my phone I heard a scream I ran out of the room and I heard the scream again it was Coming from Sammy's room. I ran to the door but the door was locked I knocked on the door and no one was answering I had to get in there was something wrong. Sophia has a key u have to wait till she gets back i text to get back the hotel quick.

Sophia pov
Nash and I were heading back to the hotel cam was texting me to get there quick so Nash and I get back to the hotel as quick as we possibly could. When we arrive at the hotel you go upstairs and meet Cam. Whats wrong. I ask. Sammy is screaming in there. Cam said. I open the door and see a girl with a knife to Sammy neck. Omg Sammy. I shout. Stay here Sophia. Nash said. Nash and Cam enter the room. I was terrified I couldn't stand here and not do anything I ran in to help Sammy. I grab Sammy hand and take her out of the room. I take her into Nash and Cam room. Are you ok. I ask. She didn't answer. I then notice her Neck was cut. Nash and Cameron come in and say she's gone she ran away. Omg guys we need to take her to the hospital. I say. Whats wrong. Cam asks worried. Her neck is cut and it's really deep. We call 911 they take her to hospital Cam goes with Sammy and Nash and I will meet them there. Nash and I call a cab we tell the cab driver to take us to the hospital when we arrive at the hospital Nash pays the cab driver and and we enter the hospital we find Cam he looked worried I give him a hug Cam and say she will be alright. I hope Sammy would be ok .