Chapter 11

Cams pov

Sammy just said she likes me. You like me Sammy I say. She nods. Sammy I say. You don't have to explain I know you don't like she says. No Sammy I do like you. She looks up really? she says. Yeah Cam says. She smile and I smile back.

Nash pov

I can't believe Carter shouted that to Cam I nearly kissed Sophia. When we got off the Ferris wheel Cater laughed and says Cams Going to kill you.

Sophia pov

Cam and Sammy got off the Ferris wheel holding hands I thought it was cute and weird at the same time after the Ferris wheel we went on a roller coaster I don't like roller coasters but I felt safe because I was with Matt. Matt held my hand I noticed Nash looking at us. Matt and I are just really close friends that's it I don't like Matt. After we the fair we went back to the hotel we watched a movie in Jack and Jacks room we didn't but in a scary movie this time so I wouldn't be jumping into Nash's arms again. I looked over and seen Sammy and Cam cuddling each other it was cute and weird. I fell asleep during the movie. When the movie was over I felt someone pick me up. I opened eyes and seen Nash carrying me to my room Sammy was standing beside him I wonder where Cam went he must be in his room. Nash put me down on my bed and left. Hey Sammy where's Cam he left during the movie he was tired Sammy says. Oh what about you and Cam he liked you all this time I say. Yeah I'm so happy he is taking me on a date tomorrow in Miami Sammy says. I smile we better get some sleep we have a flight tomorrow. I say. Yeah she says.

It's a very short chapter sorry