Chapter 37

Nash pov
I was talking to Sophia because she was upset Then I looked into Sophia's eyes I then leaned in to kissed.
Cam pov
I was looking for Sophia everywhere I then decided to look for her in the park I then saw her sitting in the bench talking to Nash and Nash was leaning In to kiss her I ran over and grab Nash by the shirt and punched. CAMERON!! Sophia shouts. I keep punching Nash. Nash pushes me off him. Nash punches me. Nash and I started a huge fight.
Sammy pov
I was walking around looking for Sophia I couldn't find anywhere I was worried what if she's hurt. the only place I haven't look was the park. I saw walked around park looking for her and then I heard Sophia Cameron and Nash. I ran over to sophia she was trying to separate the boys I helped her I pulled Cam away from Nash and she pulled Nash away from Cam. Then Cam shouts Stop trying to get my sister to forgive. I never cheated on her Nash shouts. Yeah you did he shouts Cam went to go hit Nash again I pulled him away again. Then I say get to Sophia get Nash out of here. They leave. No she not going with Nash. Cam shouts. Calm down Cam. I say. No he broke her heart again. He says. let's go Cam. I say. No you go back to your boyfriend taylor I don't know why I ever dated you. Cam says. Cameron calm down. I say. No you used me I am never talking to you again. Cam leaves. I start crying I walk back to the hotel.
Sophia pov
Are you ok Nash. I say. Yeah. He says. I'm sorry Cam hit you again. I say. it's ok. he says. it was awkward. Then Nash smiles at me. Why are you smiling? I ask. Your so beautiful. Nash says. Nash. I say. I know you like me and Matt but Sophia I never cheated on you I would never do that to you I miss you I want to be with you. Nash I love you but I don't believe you. I say. Sophia please I need you back please take me back.
Sammy pov
I was crying I didn't know what to do I was so upset about what Cameron. I said . I then decide to go talk to Taylor. I knock on his door he open it Aaron was In Hayes room so I could talk to him alone. I was crying taylor asked what was wrong. I told him he said he shouldn't have dated me and he will never talk to me again. I say. He will talk to you and he's being a jerk he was lucky to have a girlfriend like you Taylor says. Aww Taylor. I say. Sammy can I ask you something. Taylor asks. Sure. I say. will you be my girlfriend?