Chapter 22

Nash pov

I'm so worried about her she's hurting her. I say to Matt. Are you actually going to date Tori again. Matt says. No I just said that so she would tell me were she is. I say. I am so worried about her. Matt says. I love Sophia so much. I say. bro she will be ok let's go tell cam. Matt says.

Sophia pov

That was your boyfriend Nash he said he never loved you and he loves me and he said he is not coming for you. Toro says. Nash is not my boyfriend and he doesn't love you and Matt the boys will come looking for me. I say. She laughs. then Tori punches me on the face And Says They don't care about you.

Cam pov

I was talking to the it's on my room and Suddenly Matt and Nash run in and Shout Sophia is in trouble. What's wrong with her shawn says worried. She got kidnapped my Nash's ex girlfriend and her uncles. Matt says. Tori? Hayes says. Yeah. Nash says. how do you know. I say. We rang Sophia's phone and Tori answered and told us her and Uncles were hitting her making her suffer. Matt says. She said she will only tell us were she is if I be her boyfriend again I said ok and she will text us the details in a couple of hours. Nash says. Are you going to get back together with her. Aaron says. No way I just want to save Sophia Nash says. Call Sophia's phone. I say. FaceTime her. Taylor says. yeah that's a great idea. Matt says. We use Matts phone to FaceTime Sophia.

Tori pov

I was sitting in the basement Sophia was crying. I shout Stop crying you baby. then I hear Sophia phone ring. it was a FaceTime Call from "Matt😛" I answer it. I see Sophia's brother Cameron and all the other guys. Where is my sister. Cameron asks. I will only tell if you if Nash says he will be my boyfriend. I say. I will be your boyfriend Nash says. Tell us were she is Carter shouts. I will text you the details and I hang up.

Matt pov

I get a text she is in a place about a hour away from here I say let's go Cam says. We get I the car and go.

Sophia pov

The men were hitting me more and harder now it was so sore I had blood all over my face I was dizzy I wanted to go home. Tori says Nash is now my boyfriend. I don't care I say. I don't know why Nash ever dated you your ugly and worthless. Tori says. I cry even more.

Nash pov

We arrive at this house I try to open the front door it's locked i say. try the back jack Matt says to jack j. He runs back to us and says there's a window open jack j says. we get into the house the basement door was open we all go down together they can't stop 10 boys at once. I see Sophia she looked so upset she shouts guys help. Tori runs over to me and shouts Nash Baby. I'm not your boyfriend. I say. You said you were. She says. Well then I wanna break up. I say. Jack g and Shaw. Try to help Sophia the men started to hit us one of the men throw Matt into Sophia's chair. I shout Sophia she banged her head really hard on the floor her eyes closed she was knocked out I help jack and Shawn to get Sophia out of here. The guys take Sophia into the Car. I try to run put of the basement but one of men grabbed me I shout guys help me Cam and Matt punch the man He lets go if me and we run to the car. Sophia was knocked out and was really hurt we had to take her the hospital. I started to cry I love her I hate to see her hurt. We drive to the hospital.