Chapter 9

Sammy pov

I can't believe Cam did that he knows Sophia has stage fright. I ran after Sophia. I see she's crying u give her a hug. I hate him she says. you don't mean that you love him your just upset I turn around and see Shawn. Are you ok Sophia Shawn says. No everyone laughed at me Sophia says. Don't worry about it I had stage fright too you will get over it don't worry Shawn says. Thanks Shawn. Shawn and Sophia hug. I turn around and see Nash. He looked jealous does he like Sophia.

Nash pov

Why was Sophia hugging Shawn. I know she's upset but why is she hugging him she has never really spoken to him before.

Cam pov

I feel awful I was just trying to help her I say to Matt and Carter. You know she has stage fright and you that on her Matt says

I know I feel awful I say. Go talk to her Carter says. Ok I say. I run backstage and see Sophia talking to Shawn. Hey Sophia can we talk. No I'm not talking to you she says. Please Sis I am so sorry I say. Sophia ignores me. Omg just forgive him Sammy says. No Sophia shouts. Come on I am so sorry. Fine Sophia says. Thanks I am sorry for embarrassing you I say. we hug and Shawn and I go back on stage for the rest of the show.

Sophia pov

After the show Nash came up to me and asked me if was ok. Nash is so sweet I really like him but he probably just wants to be friends. Nash and I talked for ages. I noticed Cam kept looking at me so was Matt. When we got back to hotel it was late so we decided to go to bed before I went to my room Nash asked for my number so I gave him mine and he gave me his. When we got into the hotel room Sammy was trying to talk to me but I was to busy texting Nash.

Sammy pov

It was 4am and Sophia was on her phone she's been on on it for 4 hours straight I asked her what are you doing on your phone?? Nothing Sophia replied. Tell me what are you dong I know your doing something I say. I'm doing nothing I shouted. Ok I say. I wait a couple minutes and when she wasn't paying attention I grabbed her phone. Give me my phone she shouts. OMG your texting Nash I shout. So what he just a friend she says. Do you like him come on just tell me I say. Fine yes I like him a lot she says. I knew you liked him I say. But I think he doesn't like me she says. No he likes you he is always smiling at you and today when you hugged Shawn he looked so jealous I say. Really? she says. Yes it is obvious he likes you. Sophia smiles. Come on lets get some sleep.

Cams pov

Nash what are you doing on your phone you have been on it for 4hrs it's 4am!! I say. Nothing he says. Your a bad liar Nash. Come on tell me I say. No he says. I jump on Nash's bed and try to grab is phone I finally get it and I see he was texting Sophia. Why are you texting my sister Nash I say. We were just texting he says. You have texting for 4hrs Nash I say. Nash stays quiet.

Do you like her Nash? I say. No bro she's just my friend and she's your sister I could never like your sister Nash says. Are you telling the truth? I say. Yes I am Cam come on let just get some sleep Nash says. Ok fine Cam says.