Chapter 38

Taylor pov
I asked Sammy to be my girlfriend I really hoped she says yes. Taylor Cam just broke up with me I'm not ready for another relationship. Sammy says. Can you think about it. I say. ok. I say. I love you Sammy I say. She smiles and leaves the room.

Nash pov
I need you back Sophia. I say. Nash I love you but you hurt we can't get back together. She says. Why. I ask. Because you cheated on me. She says. I know that's not the reason why you don't want get back together. I say. What? she says confused. You want to be with Matthew it's obvious. I say. No I don't. She says. Sophia it's obvious you like him more then me. I say. I like you both. She says. Stop lying go back to your boyfriend Matthew. I say. I love you and I love Matthew I don't know why I love both of you at the same time. she says. Just go Sophia go ask Matthew to be your boyfriend. I say. it was silence in the room. Fine I will Nash at least Matthew loves me back. she says. She got up from her Seat to leave the room she was about to open the door I went over to her and held her hand and turned her around so she was facing me and I lean in and kiss her. Then I whisper I love you.

Sammy pov
Taylor asked me to be his girlfriend but I want to be with Cameron. I don't want to hurt Taylor. I have to get Cameron back I miss him so much and I love him is much I have lived since I was Seven I need him back I have to get him to take me back.

Sophia pov
I love you too Nash but we can't be together you always end up braking my heart. I say. Sophia I need you please. Nash says. I'm sorry Nash I say crying. Nash hugs me. Then I leave the room. I start crying when I leave the room I then see Matthew walking to his room he was alone he seen me and walked over to me and asked me what was wrong? I hug him. What did Nash do? he says. He wants to get back together but he cheated on me he broke me heart I can't get back together with him. I say. Sophia you need a boy who will always make you smile and make you laugh when your down. He says. Matthew. I say. I want to be the boy who can make you laugh when your down make you smile all the time I want to be your boyfriend and if I was I would try my best to be a good boyfriend. Matthew I don't know. I say. Please give me a chance Sophia I love you will you please be my girlfriend.

Should Sophia be with Matthew or Nash
Should she give Matthew a chance
Comment and fav