Chapter 7

Nash pov

I thought it was adorable how Sophia jumped into my arms I think she was embarrassed. Cam was mad at her for doing that. Cam is to over protective Cam are you mad at Sophia I ask Cam. I was but not anymore he replied. I think she was embarrassed I say. Yeah she was Cam says.

Sophia pov

I can't belen I did that ugh I am so embarrassed Nash probably think I am a baby now. Today was the day of magcon I was excited. I woke up and but on a pair of jeans I decided to wear my Cameron crop top from his merchandise and I put on mint vans.

Matts pov

Sophia is gorgeous I would really like to get to know her better I know she's Cams sister but I still like her i knock on her door Sammy answers it She lets me in I see Sophia she looked perfect hey Matt she says hey I say back. It stays quiet. Sammy says she's in a bad mood from last night she's embarrassed . I laugh don't be embarrassed Sophia I say. Everyone was laughing at me she says. Don't worry about it. Suddenly someone knocks on the door. Sammy answers it. Hey Nash Sammy says. Suddenly Sophia jumped and hid away from Nash. I laugh she's so cute. Hey Matt Nash says. Hey Nash I say laughing. Where's Sophia? Nash asks. I don't know I says. Sammy says She hiding behind the curtain. I start laughing. Nash laughs why is she hiding?? She's embarrassed about last night I say. You don't have to be embarrassed Nash says. Sophia steps out of the curtain she is adorable. Nash says don't worry about it. Ok Sophia says. You coming for breakfast guys I say. They all say yes Then we all leave to go get our breakfast.