Chapter 25

Sophia pov

I was so mad at Cam he thinks he the boss of me I walk to the park I see Nash sitting on a bench waiting for me. I walk up to him. Hey Nash. I say. Hey Sophia. I didn't know what to say. Then Nash said I miss you. Really? I say. Yeah I love you Sophia I want to be with you. Nash says. What about Tori?

I say. I didn't kiss her she kissed me I pushed her away. He says. I don't know Nash? I say. I want to be with you again I don't like Tori I love you. Nash says. What about Cameron? I say. I don't care about Cameron we will tell him and if he doesn't want us to be together we will just ignore him. He says. What about the fans they hate me? I say. I will deal with the fans don't worry. He says. I don't know Nash. I say. I love you Sophia. he says. I love you too Nash I want to be with you but The fans hate me and Cameron will make us break up. I will deal with the fans and Cameron can't tell us what to do. He says. Your right he can't tell us what to do. I say. So Sophia Dallas will you be my girlfriend. he says. Of course I will be your girlfriend Hamilton Nash Grier. He laughs don't call me Hamilton you know I hate that name. I laugh I love you I say. I love you more. He says. I giggle. we walk back to the hotel Nash was holding my hand the whole way back to the hotel I was happy we wouldn't have to sneak around no more.

Nash pov

We walk into the hotel. I turn to Sophia should we tell Cam now. I say. Yeah we better get to over with. She says. we walk into Cams room. Hey Cam she says. Hey Sophia. he says not looking up from his phone. Cam Nash and I are dating again. Sophia says. What!! He kissed another girl he hurt you why are you getting back together with him Cam says. Cam we love each other I says. Sophia do you love him Cam says.

Yeah I love Nash. Sophia says holding my hand. I put my arm around her waist. Then someone knocks on the door Cam answers it. it was Matthew he walk in and stares at Sophia and I. Sophia are you back together with Nash. he says. yeah I am. Sophia says. Remember he hurt you Sophia remember the day you were crying because he kissed another girl. Matt says. I didn't kiss tori she kissed me I pushed her away. I say. your making a mistake getting back together with him. Cameron say. just leave her alone cam. I say. your going to get hated on too Matt says. I know guys but I want to be with Nash and you guys are going to have to accept that. She says. Don't come running back to me when he hurts you again. Cam says. I didn't mean to hurt her I love Sophia I never cheated on her and I never will. I say. Come on Nash lets go. Sophia says. we leave I say to Sophia I love you and I would never do anything that makes you upset. I know. She says. we hug

I love you Nash. She says. I love you too. I say. she smiles. Are you going to talk to Sammy. I say. yeah I better go talk to her. She says. Do you want me to come. I say. no I have to talk to her alone. she says. ok talk to you later.i say I will text you when I'm find bed talking to her. She says. ok I kiss get on the cheek and she goes into her room.