Chapter 28

Sophia pov

I get woken up from knocking on the door Nash gets up and answers it. It was Cameron. ugh what do you want. I say. Were going back to Cali today Because we have week off from the tour. Cameron says. I know. I say. Sophia I have to tell you something. Cam says. What? I ask. Your staying in California your not coming back on tour with us. He says. Yes I am. I shout. no your not. he shouts. You can't boss her around Nash shouts. Shut up Grier. Cam yells. Im not staying in California. Yeah you are Cam says and walks out if the room. I look at Nash what are we going to so he is trying to separate us I say. I don't know. Nash say. I wish I could stay with you. I say. Maybe you can you could buy a plane ticket to North Carolina when Cameron is not looking and sneak on to my plane. Nash says. what if he sees me sneaking onto your plane I say. He won't let him get on your plane first. Nash says. then I can come on the tour with you. I say. Yeah Nash says. I hug him. I love you Sophia. Nash says. I love you too. I say. I hope this will work Nash says. me too. I say. if it does you can meet my little sister Skylynn. he say. yeah she sounds adorable. I say. She is but she is sassy. He says. I smile then we get our suitcases and leave to go to the airport. When we get there I tell Nash to try distract Cam. Nash distracts Cam. I quickly go to buy a ticket. I get a ticket. Then I walk over to Nash and Cam. I had to pretend that I was leaving Nash so Cam would think I'm going with him to Cali. I hug Nash and say I will miss you. I will miss you more he says. We lean in to kiss and then Cam shouts no you guys don't have to kiss. Cam and Sammy hand there tickets to the women and they get on the plane. I walk away from the entrance to the California plane and walk over to Nash. Nash sees me and says you did it. I say yeah. We hug. Hayes looked Confused. We will tell you later. Nash says. we then get on the plane to North Carolina.

Cameron pov

I look for Sophia on the plane. I say to Sammy where is she? she must be sitting somewhere far away from us. I can't wait to get to Cali I miss my mom dad Sierra and jake(cams dog). Aww your such a cutie. She says. I smile. We then land in California. We get off the plane. We wait for Sophia. Where is she?? Sammy says impatiently. I think that everyone off the plane but where is Sophia. I call her Cell phone no answer. Where is she. Maybe she went to look for your parents. Sammy says. maybe Let's go look for them. I say.

Nash pov

We land in North Carolina I see my family waiting for us. I already texted my mother about Sophia coming with me to North Carolina she was happy that Sophia was staying. we walk up to them Skylynn runs into my arms and shouts NASHTY. Hey Sky I say. Who's she? She says and points at Sophia. That's my girlfriend Sophia. I say. she's pretty Skylynn says. I know Nash says. I smile hey Skylynn I say. she hugs me aww I say. hello mr and mrs floyd I say. hello Sophia they say. you can call us Elizabeth and Johnie. we then leave to go home. Skylynn kept on talking to Sophia and hugging her. When we get home Sophia and I walk up to my room my room was actually clean for once. I hug Sophia. I'm so happy I'm here your family is so sweet and Sky is adorable. I'm glad your here. we kiss. Then Sophia say I better text Cam I'm here he is probably worried. what of he comes here. Nash says. He won't do to worry she says and then texts cameron.

Cam pov

I see my mom dad and Sierra waiting I us Sophia wasn't there I walk up to them and ask where's Sophia we can't find her she didn't get off the plane. WHAT!! mom says worried. We thought she went to look for you. We haven't seen her. Sierra says. are you sure she didn't get off the plane. Dad says. Yeah I'm sure. then Suddenly I get a text from Sophia

"Hey cam don't get mad but I'm in North Carolina with nash I am sorry for sneaking away from you guys but you were trying to separate us I will see you when we get to New Jersey for the next magcon!"

I show the text to mom dad Sierra and Sammy they were shocked. Why is she with Nash Sierra asks. They are dating. I say I thought Sophia promised you she wouldn't date the guys. Sierra says. She was dating Nash behinds back nash kissed another girl she was heart broken and then they got back together now she ran away to North Carolina with him ugh I hate Nash. I say