Chapter 49

Sophia pov
Nash was leaning in to kiss me I didn't know what to do did I want to be with Nash again but then Nash and I kissed. I quickly push him away. NASH YOU KNOW I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. I shouted at Nash.I thought this is what you wanted. Nash said. No Nash I'm not your girlfriend anymore. I shouted. Oh yeah I forgot your with JACOB. Nash shouted. Ugh Nash your going have to accept I'm with Jacob. I said. Ugh You know what why did I ever dated you. Nash shouted. I was speechless. Sammy and Cam heard Nash say that and came inti the room. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I just ran upstairs and walked into my room I started to cry.

Sammy pov
Nash I can't believe you said that to her. I shouted. I just. Nash said. I talked over him Nash don't try and make up a excuse. I walk upstairs. I try to open Sophia's door it was locked I turn around and see Nash coming upstairs. Nash you can't talk to her. I shouted. Come on just let me talk to her. Nash said. No just leave Nash no one want you here. Sammy shouted. Sammy come on you don't mean that. Nash said. Yes I do I use to call you one of my best friends now I hate you. Sammy Said. Nash walked downstairs. I knock on Sophia's door. Sophia it's me. I said. are you alone she said. Yes I'm alone. I said. she opens the door. I walk into her room. I sit on her window seat. She sits beside me. I give her hug. Are you ok. I said. Not really I love Nash and I thought what we had was special and he just said that to me. Sophia said crying. Sophia you need to forget about him he's a jerk. I said. Sammy if you were in my situation you would be upset. Sophia said. No I wouldn't. I said. Yes you would imagine Cam and you broke up and he said that to you. Sophia said. Good point. I said. Ugh why did he have to come here. Sophia said. Sophia you need to forget about him. I said. I can't. Sophia shouted. Sophia how about me and you hang out tonight to get your mind off Nash we could go to your favourite restaurant and see that movie you wanted to see. I said. I don't know. Sophia said. Your going. I said. Fine but I will be miserable. Sophia said. No you won't we will have fun. I said. I leave the room and go downstairs. I see Cameron and Nash talking. Cameron what are you doing. I said. talking to Nash. He hurt your ugh never mind. I go home and get ready for tonight. I go back over to The Dallas household. I walk in and Sophia walk down stairs. She looked amazing. she hugged me. She said you look great sammy. you too. I said. Then Cameron and Nash walk in. Zayum Camerom says to me. I giggle. He kisses me. Nash was staring at Sophia. Sophia we better go. I said. Bye beautiful. Cam said to me. bye Sophia Cam said ruining her hair. Cammy. Sophia say laughing. We leave the house we get into my car and drive to the restaurant. On are way to the restaurant uptown funk came on the radio we were singing and messing around having fun I took my eyes off the road because I was laughing at Sophia. Then I lost control of the car then we crashed Sophia screamed the glass from the window screen broke the airbags came out. I screamed I was in so much pain I was crying from the pain I then look over at Sophia Her eyes were closed. SOPHIA I shout I was still in so much pain. I start crying even more. Please answer me Sophia. I shout. I scream from the pain I was in I couldn't find my phone. I was panicking. I start shaking Sophia. Please answer me Sophia I can't lose my best friend. I then try to find her pulse. It was beating. SOPHIA! I shout crying. the pain I was in was unbearable. I them see flashing lights then everything went black.

Cameron pov
Nash and I were watching Netflix then the phone started ringing I answered it. Hello. I said. Hello is this Sophia Dallas Family. The girl said. Yes I said confused. Who am I speaking to. The girl asked. Her Brother. I said. Is your Mum or Dad home. The girl asked. No there out of town. I said. Ok well there is bad news. The girl said. WHAT! I said worried. Sophia and her friend have been in a car accident. the girl said. What I said worried. They are here at the hospital. the nurse said. Are they ok. I asked. well Sophia and Samantha are in a comma we are doing everything we can. The nurse said. Ok I will be there as quick as possible. I said. I hang up the phone. I was stressing oh no oh no I kept on saying. Nash walked and said who was that. The hospital Sophia and Sammy were in a car accident. I said.