Chapter 36

Sophia pov
"Who do you want to be with Mathew or me" Nash said. Nash. I say Nash interprets me and says aww love you bae. you didn't let me finish Nash me and you we have been through so much together I love you so much your always there for me you make me smile all the time but you always end up hurting me. I say. No I didn't cheat on you. Nash says. Matthew your one of the funniest guys I have ever met you always make me laugh and I have liked you for awhile. Matthew smiles. Who are you going to pick. Nash asks. I don't know. I say. Sophia if I ever hurt you I'm so sorry. Nash says. Guys I love you both I can't choose I say I leave the room I was walking out of the hotel I bump in to Sammy she was crying I hugged her and asked what was wrong? I kissed Taylor and Cam saw and he dumped me. She says. Why would you kiss Taylor? I ask. I don't know why I did. Sammy says. I can't believes you cheated on my brother why is everyone cheating on us I walk off Sammy runs after me. Nash cheated on you? she said. Yeah Sammy can you leave me alone for awhile I say crying. I walk on and Sammy doesn't follow.

Nash pov
I need Sophia she likes me but she also like Matthew I need to talk to her it was really late she was probably in her room. I knock on the door Sammy answers hey is Sophia there. I ask. No I thought She was in Cams room. No she's not. I say. She went for a walk but that was 3 hours ago. she says. Where is she then it's 10pm. I say. I don't know. she says. I am going to look for her I say. I leave the hotel looking for her. I look everywhere for her. I then decide to look in the park. I see her sitting on a bench she was crying I walk over to her and sit beside her. Go away Nash she says. Are you ok? I ask. No I have so many problems I got cheated on I love two boys at once I'm confused. She says. Sophia I didn't cheat on you I love you I would never do that. I say. Nash I love you and Matthew but I don't know who I love more I'm so confused. she says. Maybe this will help you. I say. What? she ask confused. I lean in and I kiss her.