Chapter 23

Nash pov

We get to the hospital the doctor came over to us and him and the nurses took Sophia away. Cam texted Sammy to come to the hospital. I was so worried no one one was allowed to see her. I sat in the waiting room I felt a year go down my cheek. Matthew came over to me. Hey bro. he says. Hey I say. are you ok. Matt asks. No I feel like this is all my fault I love her so much I hate to see her hurt. I say. it's not your fault. Matt says. then the doctor walks in I jump off my seat and say is she ok. She still unconscious. the doctor says. can we see her Matt asks. Yes one at a time. The doctor says. Cam should go first. I say. No you go first Cameron says. I was surprised he let me go first I walk in I started to cry. The nurse came in try talking her she might be able to hear. the nurse says. ok I will leave you alone she says. I look at Sophia. I didn't know what to say. hey beautiful I am so sorry your in hospital I feel like this is all my fault I regret kissing Tori but I did push Tori away that day I love you I never wanted to hurt you I start to cry I hold her hand and I kiss her on her forehead. The nurse walks in with Cameron. Cam looks at my hand because I was holding Sophia's hand. I stand up and leave. I walk out of the room I walk over to Sammy. Go away from me. She says. I know your mad at Sophia and I but Sophia is your best friend. I say. Not anymore I hate her I don't care about her I don't even want to be here. She says. All the guys get to visit her It was 12 am one of us should stay here in case wakes up. Carter says. I will stay Cam and I say the same time. No I will stay she my sister. Cam says. I am staying with her. I say. You both should stay Taylor says. Yeah they all say except Sammy. they all leave I wait in the waiting room till the doctor lets us in. It was so awkward. I decide to talk I'm sorry for what I did I shouldn't have dated your sister behind your back. I say. You hurt her and your ex girlfriend really hurt. Cam says. I know I feel like it's my fault she's in hospital. I say. The Doctor walks over to us she's awake but she can't remember anything. The doctor says. WHAT!! I shout. Can we visit her. Cam says. of course but one at a time. Can You go first I say. A couple minutes later Cam clones back crying. She doesn't know who I am. I walk into Sophia's room. Hey Sophia I say she looked confused. Do you know who I am. I say. No. She says. I'm Nash do you remember the name Nash. No. She says. you have to remember Sophia I love you I need you to remember me we dated I take out my phone and show her a picture do you remember. I say. No. She says. I cry please remember Sophia.