Chapter 35

Sammy pov
I heard Cameron voice When I was kissing Taylor. I look over at Cam. Cameron looked really mad. Cameron I can explain. I say. You don't have to it obvious you like Taylor. Cam says. No Cam I love you. I say. Sammy It's obvious Cameron doesn't love you back he hasn't talked to you in days. Taylor says. I do love Sammy and I do talk her. Cam says. No you don't Cam you haven't talked to me in 3 days. I say. that's because I'm worried About Sophia. Cam says. Well you can at least pay attention to her. Taylor says. Shut up Taylor. cam shouts at him and pushes. I trusted you Sammy and then you cheat on me with my best friend. He says. I'm sorry cam. I say. No were over. Cam shouts. I run away crying.

Cam pov
I just broke up with Sammy. I say to Taylor I hate you Taylor don't talk to me ever again. I turn to walk away then Taylor said shut up Cam it's your fault you didn't pay attention to her I then turned around and punched him don't ever talk to me ever again Taylor. I then walk back to the hotel.

Nash pov
I was crying about losing Sophia I loved her and I lost her I didn't even cheat on her I had to talk to her. I left my room I was about to knock on her door but it was open a little so I pushed it open and I saw Sophia kissing Matthew.

Sophia pov
I was kissing Matthew then I saw Nash walk in from corner of my eye. Nash I say. We broke up 15 minutes ago and you already are kissing Matthew. Nash says. Nash this is your fault if you didn't cheat on me we would still be together. I say. I didn't cheat on you. Nash says. Yeah you did. Matt said. This is your fault you made that up and told Cam so you could date Sophia. Nash shouts. No I didn't Cameron saw you and then he told me about it. Matt shouts. Your happy We broke up because you have always loved Sophia and you are trying to get her to forget about me. Nash shouts. Nash just leave. I say. You were jealous of me because I had a beautiful girlfriend and now you want to steal her from me. Nash shouts. guys please stop. I say. Nash looks at me and says I love you Sophia I never cheated on you I wouldn't do that to you. He says. I stay quiet. Do you like Matthew? Nash asks. Yes I do Nash I like both of you I'm confused. I say. You have to choose one of us. Matt says. What! I say. Nash says Who do you want to be with Matthew or me?