Chapter 15

Sophia pov

I wake up and have a quick shower after I took a shower and got changed. I then texted Nash

"Meet me in Starbucks in 15 mins 💕"

Nash text me back straight away

"K see u there Beautiful ❤️"

Sammy woke up

Morning Sammy said. Morning. I Said. I can't believe you kissed Matt I thought you liked Nash. Sammy said. I do like Nash Matt kissed me I am going for a walk bye. I say. Bye Sammy says back.

When I got to Starbucks I seen Nash I ordered my favourite drink and sat down beside Nash. Hey he said. Hey I said. What are we going to do about Cam should we tell him. Nash says. I don't know maybe we should break up. I say. No I don't want to lose you. Nash says. I don't want to ruin You and Cameron friendship. I say. You won't. Nash says. I will he will hate you he doesn't want me to get hate from the fans. I say. Then we will keep it from the fans. Nash says. What if they find out. I say. They won't we will be careful and we will tell Cam when the time is right. Nash says. Ok we will do that. I say. I love you Sophia. Nash says. I love you too Nash. Nash and I talk for a while. We then leave to go to Magcon.

When we get to Magcon. Sammy noticed I was acting strange. Whats wrong Sammy says. Nothing I say. I know you something's up. She says. Nothing is wrong. I say. I then get a text from Nash. it said

"You look beautiful right now💗"

I look at Nash who was on the stage smiling at me. What are you smiling at. Sammy says. I had to make up a excuse. Oh Sierra sent me a funny picture of Jake. I say. Oh can I see Sammy says. It was on snapchat so you can't see it anymore. I say. Ok Sammy says. I then watch the boys do the show. After the show we go back to the hotel Sammy was getting ready for a date with Cameron. Where is Cam taking you? I ask. Movies Sammy says. Cool I say. What are you going to do while I'm gone. Sammy says. Hang out with the boys probably. I say. How do I look?? Sammy says. Amazing I say. Someone then knocks on the door. I answer it. Hey Cammy. I say. Hey he says. Are you ready Cameron says. yeah lets go. she says. Bye guys. I say. They shout Bye and they leave. I was going to go to Nash's room then someone knocked on my door. I opened it. It was Nash. Hey he says hugging me. Hey Nashty I say hugging him back. We talk for awhile. Nash says I should come to North Carolina the week they have off from Magcon. I would love to. I say. Sky would love you. Nash says. Sky sounds adorable. We talk more. Then suddenly Nash look into my eyes smiling. What? I say Smiling. Your beautiful. He says. Aww Nash. I say. I smile. He leans in to kiss me and then we kiss.