Chapter 21

Sophia pov

I was walking back to the hotel and suddenly someone pulled me into a black van I seen two men and a girl who looked about my age and then everything went black I was knocked out.

Matt pov

I went back to the hotel after the show I knocked on Sophia's door there was no answer I knocked even louder no answer. I then knocked on Cams door Sammy answered hey Matt she said. Hey guys. Hey Cam said. Wheres Sophia. I says. I don't know and don't care. Cam says. What if something happened her she said she was going back to the hotel 2 hours ago. I say. Then Nash walks in. Guys dont fight. I say. Matt why are you asking me were Sophia is I don't know. Cam says. Nash have you seen Sophia. I say. No why. Nash says. She said she was going back to the hotel 2 hours ago and she not in her room. I say. Maybe she is in there and doesn't want to talk Sammy says. Can I have your key to see if she there I ask Sammy. Ugh fine. She says. she hands me her key. I open Sophia door I look around the room she wasn't there. I walk back into Cams room she's not there I say. I give Sammy her key back. I'm worried what if something happened Nash says. Then it's your fault Cam says. Guys don't fight I say. I don't care about Sophie right now. Can says. Nash wanna come with me to loin for Sophia. I say. yeah lets go. We leave.

Sophia pov

I wake up and I look around the room I was it in it looked like someone's basement. I was tied to a chair and my mouth was taped shut. The girl says she awake to the men take the tape off her mouth she says. They rip it off. Ow I shout. The girl laughs. Who are you? I say. Im tori your boyfriend Nash's ex girlfriend. She says. Why did you kidnap me. To tell you to break up with Nash. She says. I'm not with Bash anymore. I say. I don't believe you Tori says. Suddenly one of the men punched me in the stomach. Ow I shout. just let me go I say. No. She says. Tori nods at the men and She leaves. Suddenly the men started hitting me really hard. I had blood on my face I started to cry.

Nash pov

I'm so worried this is all my fault. I say. No it's not bro. Matt says. Should we try calling her phone. I say. ok. Matt says. I call her phone.

Tori pov

I was upstairs and I hear my uncle Jake call my name. I go down to the basement. I looked at Sophia I smiled she was suffering. Them uncle Zack says her phones ringing. I look at the called id it said "Nash😘💙" I answered it hello I say. Who's this. Nash says. it's Tori. I say. How do you have Sophia phone oh I kinda of kidnapped her and my uncles are kinda if hitting her over and over again. She say laughing. Omg Where is she I will tell only if you agree to be my boyfriend again. I say. ok Where is she. He says. I will tell you in a couple of hours bye I say and hang up.