Chapter 30

Sophia pov
I was afraid today was the day we were going back to magcon what was cam going to say to me. Nash and I have breakfast and we were ready to go we said goodbye. Thank for letting le stay Johnie and Elizabeth. I say. you welcome Sophia. Johine say. it was lovely having you. Elizabeth said. Skylynn said I'm going to miss you when are you coming back. Soon sky I will miss you too I hug her then Nash hayes and I get on our plane.
Nash pov
We arrive at New Jersey I was getting ready for Cam he is going to be so mad at me. We get to the hotel I see Cam talking to Sammy. I walk away Sophia follows. I say to her He is going to kill me. What are we going to do we won't be able to ignore him. Sophia says. I will just have to face it. I say. Sophia and I walk back to the lobby holding hands the guys weren't there just Matt. He ran over to us. Cam is really mad at you Nash. Matt says. I know what am I going to do? Nash asks. I don't know. Matt says. I will just have face it. Nash says. We go upstairs we stop outside Cam and I room I could hear Cam talking to Carter shawn and hayes. I open the door Sophia and I were holding hands. Cam looks at us he looked angry. I walk up to him. I know your mad about Sophia coming to North Carolina with me but. I say. Cam Interrupts me. That not all I'm mad about Cam says. What else did I do? I ask. Someone told that you think I'm a jerk you think Me and my girlfriend are annoying and should break up you called me annoying about thousand times you hoped Sammy and I would break up you called me a awful friend
There more you did but I don't think I should go on. Cam says. How did you know that? I say. You don't need know how I found that out. Cam says. I know your mad but I'm sorry. I say. Sorry not good enough he says. You know what actually I'm not sorry I meant every word I said you are a jerk you boss your little sister about you don't let her do what she wanted. I shout. You hurt once your going to hurt her again. Cam shouts. I care about Sophia more then you you don't care about her all you care about is your girlfriend. I shout. Nash calm down Sophia says. Sophia stay out of this. Cam shouts. Your bossing her around again. I shout. I care about Sophia she's my little sister I don't want her to be heart broken by jerks like you. Cam says. You don't care about her Cam all you care about is your girlfriend Sammy probably hates you all you do is boss people around. Nash shouts. Cam looks at me with a angry look. You have gotten quiet Cam you realised it true. I say. Suddenly Cam punches me. CAMERON!! Sophia shouts. Cameron starts punching me.

Sophia pov
Nash and Cameron were fighting the boys couldn't separate them I was crying. Matt hugs me. I need to stop this Matt. I say. no you could get hurt. Matthew says. I wouldn't Nash and Cam wouldn't hurt me. I say. They fight was getting out of control I decided to separate them I go over to them and get in between them Trying to stop it Cam didn't realise I was there and nearly punched me then he quickly stopped. Nash hugs me and says are you ok? yeah he didn't touch me. I hate you Nash and Sophia your going home! Cam shouts. no I'm not leaving. I shout. Your going home. cam shouts. I'm not letting you take her away from me. Nash shouts. Stay out of this Grier. Cam says. Cam I know I go home you will never let near Nash. I say. Nash and I leave. I have to go talk to Sammy. do you want me to cone with you. Nash asks. No I need to do this alone. Ok Nash says. I walk into the room. Hey Sammy. I say. I heard the thing you said about me. She says. No I wasn't calling you annoying I meant when your with Can you forget about me which annoys me. I say. I don't believe you. She says. Your my best friend I want us to be close again your like a sister to me. I say. She stays quiet. I start to cry please forgive me I need you to forgive me.