five.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
FIVE.

t

odoroki already left leaving me at the house since i woke up late but there are a few minutes till the classes starts. i wore my new uniform and wore a big smile, i let my hair down and brush it quickly not wanting to waste any minutes anymore i rush downstairs and completely forgot about my breakfast. i did bring money so i can just buy when it's break time, i took the taxi and finally arrived at UA.

i searched for 1-A and saw broccoli head at the door looking stressed while looking inside the classroom, i got closer to him and saw how big the door is.

'is this really necessary?' i thought.

i took a peek inside with broccoli head and saw the guy in glasses shouting at bakugou to get his foot out of his armchair, they finally took notice of me and broccoli head and the door was suddenly opened by the guy with glasses and broccoli head fell down. i didn't fell down since i wasn't leaning, i tried so hard on not laughing and it worked gladly.

"my name is tenya iida from somei private academy--" i cut him off as he approaches us not wanting to make him repeat again, "nice meeting you iida." i replied and went inside passing by him and sat to the chair infront of katsuki since it was free.

suddenly broccoli head and iida went to their seat when the teacher arrived he looks really different and weird. he's the first pro hero that looks worn out according to my knowledge in learning stuff about heroes.

"i am shota aizawa known as eraserhead i will be your homeroom teacher nice to meet you." he introduced and everyone was beyond shocked including myself but i had to remain my straight face.

"this might be a sudden, i would like everyone to change into your pe outfit and go to the fields." he stated and everyone obeyed. i went to the girls bathroom and saw uraraka there, "oh hey uraraka!" i greeted her with a smile.

"hey y/n! i can't wait to know what we're gonna do." she said with a cheerful smile.

'too bright.' i thought.

we both changed into our pe clothes without looking at each other of course, we respect each other since we just became friends.

we went to the fields and everyone was finally complete. i was still dissapointed because my pe was a little too fit but i brush the thought away, sensei started talking about what we're gonna do and we all understood right away.

bakugou went to demonstrate i watch him carefully before throwing the ball he shouted "die" at the ball.

me and broccoli exactly had the same reaction. bakugou had 702.2 meters i was dumbfounded on how far it went, i knew that i had to try harder than that.

the others were getting fired up and excited for their turn but it all got lower since aizawa said whoever goes last will be judged as no potential and will be expelled, i wasn't surprised knowing it'll not happen. it's impossible.

i took a glance at bakugou and caught his orbs made contact with mine, he quickly looked away and i did the same with a slight blush.

it was time for the 50 meter dash and watching students with potential made me get fired up. bakugou's score wasn't bad it kinda inspired me. i was against my dear brother and i grinned when we made contact, i stick my tongue out on him and he did the same with a emotionless face.

it was finally our turn and I told him that i wasn't gonna go easy on him, "try me y/n." he said with a unnoticeable smirk.

"ready set go!" and with that i made an ice path for me and slide through it, i activated my fire side and made myself faster with it. i arrived faster than shōto, the machine said '2.18 seconds' i was kinda shock about how fast i went. i wasn't really comfortable with the attention i got right now everyone was staring at me including my brother,

"too bad you lost to me." i said with a teasing chuckle. he rolled his eyes at me and we both succeed to the next course.

before the next test hedgehog guy suddenly went to me and his eyes sent daggers at me.

"you fucking half n' half bastard trying to be better than me!" he shouts in anger and i just look at him dumbfounded, "sorry." i replied and he leans closer to my face and it was a few inch away from mine "just to let you know you're not going in my way shit head!" and with that he walks away with his fist shaking.

i sighed and feel my cheeks heat up because his face was too close. i shook the thought away and prepare myself for the next test.

i continue to finish the tests and i also got 705.4 at the ball throw it wasn't that higher than midoriya's and bakugo's score. i was really proud of izuku mostly of what he did at the ball throw he even made aizawa sensei smile.

END OF
CHAPTER.