nine.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
NINE.

today is the day where we learn how to act on different disaster situations that is led by thirteen, a pro hero that has a black hole quirk she is also a powerful one she could easily kill.

as we enter the building thirteen starts explaining about the u.s.j with aizawa sensei beside her, i didn't really pay much attention since i already know everything about the usj.

i suddenly had a bad feeling and look at the central entrance, my eyes widened as i saw a dark fog forming and villains starting to come out of it.

"v-villains." i said out of fear everyone heard what i said and their attention were now on the villains, i was shocked when i saw a familiar guy with a hand on his face.

'he was the guy i keep on seeing in my vision.' i thought with confusion,why would he show up in my mind if i haven't seen him before today yet?

my thoughts were thrown away when aizawa sensei told thirteen to keep us away and ran off to the villains, we all ran to the entrance to exit but we were stopped by the fog guy that made the portal to lead the villains to here.

"greetings. we are the league of villains. forgive our audacity, but... today, we've come here to U.A. high school—this bastion of heroism... to end the life... of all might, the symbol of peace." said the villain infront of us blocking the way to stop us from escaping.

"you want to kill all might? can't happen bastard." i blurted out with anger while glaring at his pointy eyes i then heard him chuckle and replied with "you're the one we'll kill young one." and with that bakugo made an explosion at him and the black masses of the body fog of him were almost separated.

"no get away you two!" thirteen shouted the two then backed away as the fog guy started to form fogs as he was doing that i sneaked away but stupid of me because i was still caught.

"my job is to scatter you all and torture you to death." the fogs surrounded everyone and i stare at them with wide eyes and before i know it a portal below me teleported me to somewhere without a warning.

i was thrown into the hard ground luckily my face didn't hit the ground,i didn't have time to stand up when i was suddenly pulled up by someone. i felt a sharp object in my throat and realized it was a villain holding me, kirishima and bakugo were surrounded by 7 or more villains.

"if you fight then this beautiful lady will die here and now." the guy behind me said while caressing my hair, "get your filthy off of my fucking hair." i sharply said feeling disgusted that a villain's hand is making contact with my hair.

the man chuckle and pressed the knife harder to my throat and i started to feel itchy as pre-blood started to go out.

"d-damn it stop it stings." i said my eyes closing at the pain "stop speaking bitch if you don't want anymore pain." he said still not removing the knife at my throat.

"let go of her dumbass!" katsuki shouted in anger then the guy behind me started to laugh in a weird way "you like this girl do you? it would be fun if you actually watch her die infront of you." he said.

i started to get furious and touched him with my right hand to freeze his whole body in just a few seconds,

"sorry not sorry motherfucker." i said and the two start to take down the other villains as i took down 2 other villains that attempts to take me down.

after a few minutes we finished taking down every villain but we left one guy so we could ask some questions, "why do you want to kill all might?" i ask with fire on my left hand to scare him.

he didn't answer and stares at me with a laugh "there's no way i'm gonna get scared at your childish threat kid." i closed my eyes and burned his face not caring about the brutal way of what i did.

"don't wanna waste my time on this asshole let's just go." i said with a expression less face when i start to walk i was stopped me a hand, "hey we still have to help the others!"

kirishima said and katsuki slapped his hand away from mine "we're gonna go to that weird hand guy aizawa is probably hurt." he said and i thought the same.

"hey we can't just leave the others you know they might need our help!" i shushed him and turn to face him "kirishima we need to believe in our friends, we're not class 1-a without a reason we're strong and you know that.

we won't be easily taken down, besides we survived and the others will too." i said with a reassuring smile.

"that's really manly of you y/n now you're getting me fired up let's go!" he then return the smile and we all start to go where mr.aizawa is located.

END OF
CHAPTER.