thirteen.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
THIRTEEN.

the first event for the festival was the obstacle race. i charge my way through but since there was a lot of people i used my eyes to go up and make an ice path through making the tunnel cold, when i made my way out there was also shōto who made the floor ice making other students stuck but the students from class 1-a has avoided it.

i also ran through the ice not affecting myself because i also have an ice quirk, when i got passed through i saw mineta being taken down from a huge robot. it was the type of robots at the entrance exam, it was too easy for me. shōto was able to take a few bots down even though he wasn't able to be at the entrance exam he still beaten it.

i froze a few bots and passed my way through it was a piece of cake for both shōto and i. we didn't want to show our old man that we were weak,but what i wanted to prove was is that i am strong enough to reach my dad's standards not what he expected me to be. he always looked down at me, and i'll prove him wrong.

when we got passed the bots it was suddenly a long mine land field ahead, it still didn't stopped me from forging ahead.

i used my ice quirk to make an icy path and i slide through it but i had to be careful to focus on my balance,and to avoid hitting any of the mine. bakugou went ahead of me causing me to be the third, i went faster than them and i was suddenly shocked when i saw izuku blasting himself in some kind of shield.

when he was about to fall he smashed the shield infront of katsuki and shōto causing him to blast forward again,it was my cue to use my trick at the 50 meter dash. i went passed through my brother and hedgehog head,i was now second. midoriya was about to fall on the ground but i made an ice where he could fall safely on and when he did he thanked me, i gave him a nod and told him to go for the first place.

second place was definitely fine for me atleast i tried my best, midoriya deserves first so he should be the one aiming it. we both reach the finish line and there shows in the screen that he was first.

my gaze turn to see my old man and i rolled my eyes at him, i sighed feeling tired of the running and all.

"hey thank you y/n!" midoriya thanked me and i told him that it was no problem, i then saw an angry bakugo and frustrated shōto.

katsuki approaches me and grabbed me by the shirt our face were inches away and i look at him in a shock expression, "damn it you fucking loser stop getting in my way!" he spat causing me to close my eyes in a slight fear.

i then heard a familiar voice "you were trying to protect her now you're actually treating her like a trash, damn what a prince and princess you two are." the indigo haired guy said walking pass us and bakugo pushes my away.

"f-fuck s-sorry.." katsuki said before walking away i was left dumbfounded not knowing what to say anymore, i brush the thought away and shook my body to remove the tiredness and nervousness.

END OF
CHAPTER.