twenty eight.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

 ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍ 

 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

CHAPTER
TWENTY EIGHT.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

i sat beside katsuki at the soft couch and everyone is already in their places, jiro is on the middle since she's the one that will read the stories. bakugo has his arm on my shoulder while holding my hand with his free hand, i lean my head on his shoulder feeling comfortable on his warmth.

i was surprised we're still not a couple when we have his much closure, i'm still thinking though but i'm already sure that i like him- love him.

jiro started telling a creepy story that made me shiver while the others are interested, some aren't really scared and kept a poker face. kaminari then spoke making jiro stop.

"how about sex ghosts?" kaminari said and kirishima smacked his head "dumbass those doesn't exist!" kirishima said.

"what the hell is a sex ghost?" katsuki joined the conversation, kaminari stood up and went beside jiro "sex ghosts rapes people who are obsessed with--"

[ author - wtf idk why-- ]

"alright stop this nonsense let's watch a horror movie instead." i said not wanting kaminari to continue his stupid theory about those kind of ghost, the truth is i remembered that one yaoi manga i read about a guy being raped by a 'sex' ghost. i shivered at the thought.

jiro nods and puts on the movie she found with the help of the others and the movie then start to play, the first scenes were interesting i didn't even realize i was still beside katsuki.

 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
bakugo's
pov !

‍ 
 ‍ 
y/n's eyes were glued on the tv and i was dissapointed she completely forgot about my presence, i then smirk when i thought of an idea to make her look at me. i lean on her ears and slightly licked it making her gasp, luckily no one heard because they were too focused on the movie.

"what are you doing?!" she whispered-shouted and slapped my hand. "making you notice me." i seductively whisper on her ears making her shiver, she rolls her eyes and looks back at the movie.

my other hand makes its way to her thigh and caress it a little, she was a little aroused at the sudden touch and she leans her head on my chest to avoid any sounds. she gave my other hand a squeeze, a sign to make me stop, but it didn't stop me from continuing. i continue to caress her thighs no one noticed because the lights were closed and we're the only one at the couch we're at.

my hand then moves to inside her shirt and i gave circular movements on her soft tummy, she has a small waist and perfect stomach.

her squeeze was more tight now and she made a tiny moan making me blush at her cuteness, "you're so weak for my touch already?" i gave her a sly smirk as she curse at me.

"damn it katsuki stop this now i'll give you attention now i promise." she said which made me chuckle and remove my hand and pinch her cheeks, "that's good." i said and she sighs in relief finally feeling free from the arousing feeling.

 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
END OF
CHAPTER.

 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍