thirty.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

 ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍ 

 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

CHAPTER
THIRTY.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

the next morning we all agreed on going to the mall to hang out and buy if we want to get something, we woke up around 6 or 7 in the morning and started preparing.

i wore my red long sleeves and black skinny jeans, not forgetting to wear the scarf yaoyorozu gave me. i chose to wear the white scarf to match my outfit, i let my hair down since it was cold outside. everyone finished getting ready and went outside to go at the car.

yaoyaorazu's dad was the one to drive us to the mall in which we all thanked and appreciated.

as we arrived at the mall we all happily proceed inside to be greeted by the crowd of the mall. "everyone can split up how about we meet around 12 noon?" yaoyorozu asked and everyone made an agreement. "katsuki let's go together!" i shout at katsuki as i get closer to him and got a nod from him.

we all split up and we both made a decision on going to the female store.

i gave him an apologetic smile but he insisted anyways he wanted to go with me at where i want to go, when we arrive at the clothing store i hurried to look at the beautiful clothes.

i picked a black jacket and a white hoodie, i found myself grabbing a gray t-shirt and a gray oversized long sleeves. i don't usually wear light colored clothes because it didn't fit my hair, i often think about making my hair white.

when i search for more clothes a voice interrupted, "well hello there beautiful." my eyes widened at the voice i slowly look at my side to meet a pair of orbs.

"a-asano..." i said in a weak voice backing away as he slowly approaches me "it's unexpected to meet you here darling." he smirked looking deeply into my eyes.

"stay fucking away asshole." i said venom in my voice, a slight hoarse in it.

his smirk got more wide when i hit the wall, his both hands between me. "i could kiss you right now that soft lips of yours looks damn good." he said and licked his lips, i look away in disgust.

"no one's gonna kiss that lips except me you dick." a husky voice said finally feeling saved, "oh who's this spikey guy?" asano said not showing some respect as he look at him with a uninterested face.

"i'm her boyfriend dickass." bakugo said i felt the tempter in his voice so i quickly went to him and calmed him down.

"so my angel here found someone else already? don't worry y/n it'll be easy to steal you away knowing you're head over heels for me." he winked and i was disgusted as fuck.

"fuck you." i said.

"i wouldn't mind if it's with you." he winked again making bakugo get sparks in his hand,

"it's a dissapointment you chose an ass you should've chose a better one."

"excuse me asano nothing's more better than him, if there's such a dissapointing person that's gotta be you." i deadpanned and dragged katsuki to the cashier, paying for the clothes i got and went out of the store. i let out a shaky sigh and look at bakugo.

"don't listen to what he said okay?" i said worried that he'd believe him, he huffed and rolls his eyes "i'm better than anyone else anyways, i know you're inlove with me." he said full of confidence making me laugh.

"that's my baby!" i shouted feeling proud of his statement he wrapped his arms on my shoulder and we walk to the next store.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 

END OF
CHAPTER.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍