twenty seven.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

 ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍ 

 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

CHAPTER
TWENTY SEVEN.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

we formed a circle and i was between katsuki and ashido, with bakugo on my right while mina on my left side. there was a bottle in the middle of the circle, the game works like spin the battle but with a truth or dare twist.

the firsr person that was pointed by the bottle was mineta i mentally face palmed, the end of the bottle was pointing at kirishima so he's the one that's gonna ask him if he picks truth or pick an errand if he chose dare.

mineta picked truth "who's the sexiest girl in our class?" kirishima asked with a laugh. all of the girls glared at him includinh me, "y/n is best with the body! yaoyorozu has the best boobies!" mineta proudly shouted while kaminari claps at him like a proud father, my eyes twitched at what he said.

"damn you graped pervert!" katsuki shouted which made me giggled i touched his hand to make him calm down, the game continued everything was going on smoothly. they made midoriya kiss uraraka on the cheeks, mineta lap dance infront of iida, there was a lot of things going on.

this time the bottle was pointed at me and the person to ask me was asui, i didn't hesitate to pick truth to avoid any stupid things to do. she started to think and finally got one.

"kero i've been really curious lately
y/n chan you're beautiful and you have a great personality, i've wondered if you dated anyone before?" she stated the question that made everyone look at me in curiosity, completely wondering the same thing.

"ex boyfriend?" i ask and they all nod while bakugo was just staring at me waiting for an answer.

"i don't think i had one." i said not able to remember any person i've been inlove with, shōto suddenly spoke "you did." he announced making everyone gasp.

"who?!" everyone ask wanting me to spill tea, katsuki was angry at this point. i didn't really remember dating anyone before.

"gakushuu." he revealed making me choke on air finally remembering my first love, "holy heck that's right!" i face palmed at my stupidity. how could i not remember asano?

"i did dated someone before it was for 5-6 months it didn't really work out i guess, he never told me the reason he left me out of blue. i was completely broken at that time i rarely spoke to anyone, we were a perfect couple that i thought no one and nothing can break us apart. he's actually quirkless just like midoriya but his skills are no joke, he's a top student after all. i never really had contact with him ever since we ended our relationship. i must say he's the first man i loved so much." i told them the important stuff and no one couldn't say anything.

"asano? gakushuu?" midoriya said in confusion when something clicked on his head "he's the son of the board chairman of kunugigaoka junor high school?!" he basically had hearts in  his yes besides i think he'll be mad, bakugo will.

"yeah i once go to his school but ever since that break up i quickly transferred to a new one school, i'm sitll friends with his friend though him and shōto are close too."

"do you still like your ex y/n?" shōto asked even though he was not allowed to ask me, this question made me shiver "of course not but i must admit the past still hunts me i loved that guy." i answered with a smile i look at bakugo and gave his hand a squeeze, "besides i have my man now." i said and snuggled myself in his neck as he pats my head.

"katsuki is a softie for y/n~" ashido teased making everyone chuckle and tease bakugo more,

"kero let's continue." asui said making everyone agree and continue the game.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
END OF
CHAPTER.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

[ aCk i love asano and his
personality fits the boyfriend
for y/n i was gonna do karma
instead but oh well ]
 ‍ 

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍