eleven.

‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‎
‏‏‎ ‎

‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
ELEVEN.

after the incident at the usj everyone has been really careful and aware incase of another suprise attack. my shoulder was already okay but it left a little mark, my throat was fully recovered and everyone else was also alright.

me and shōto went to school together and both of us part our ways to sit on our chair, everyone was talking about the villain attack on the usj while i was staring at the window.

'take all the time you need i have to be hidden in the dark shadows.'

a voice in my head said causing me to sat straight with a gasp, bakugo seemed to noticed so he taps my back.

"hey you okay loser?" i look behind me to meet his eyes and i gave him a nod, i look back at the window and think about the voice again. 'why do i keep hearing those voices?' i thought squaring my shoulders and sigh.

"everyone stop talking and sit down homeroom class is about to start!" iida announced standing infront of everyone.

"uh we're all sitting." kirishima said, "yeah you're the only one standing!" denki added. iida sat at his chair shaking in disbelief. aizawa went inside with a lot of bandages on his face and arms while i only have a bit or bandage on my shoulder.

mr.aizawa made an announcement about the sports festival,he also said that it was a good opportunity to show our power and skills. they made a better security unlike the past security, they have been extra careful for today.

after the class dismissed it was finally lunch time i went with midoroya,iida, and uraraka. the three was the first friends i've made while shōto would hang out with momo and the others. the three of us talks about why we want to be hero, but midoriya had to go since all might called him. he was actually like all might's secret love child or something but it would be silly to think about that.

the day went well until other class invaded the outside of our room we couldn't make our way out, i was beside uraraka when she opened the door. uraraka backed away and i faced them all.

"i'm sorry, what business do you have with our class?" i asked with a straight face not wanting to deal with those scumbags anymore i want to go home already, they didn't answer me but they continue to stare at me as if i was some kind of prisoner.

"of course they wanted to check us out themselves since we were in the usj attack, now that you know what a future pro heroes look like move away extras." katsuki suddenly walk beside me with a glare on his face, i look at him and disbelief and our other classmates couldn't believe what he just said.

"bakugou you can't just call someone extra!" iida was doing his chopping hand movements again. a guy with indigo hair started to walk infront of katsuki,

"i heard you guys are impressive but now your attitude is a mess, is it just you or everyone in the hero course like this?" he said and i sigh.

"look we don't know what you want with us but if you want to beat us, try your best because if you'll work hard then we'll work harder than that. don't underestimate us because we are exactly what you expect." i said with sharp eyes protecting my own class, the half-closed eyes met mine and he steps closer to me.

he grabs me by the shirt and our faces were inches away, "don't get cocky with me i'll surely beat you kid." he glares at me but he was pushed by katsuki causing me to land on my feet.

"hey you! you're all just a bunch of rats who thinks you're better than everyone!" a guy with silver hair shouted but bakugo ignored him and starts to walk away.

"stay away i fucking have better things to do than deal with all of you." katsuki said before walking away, "hey bakugou what are you doing? it's your fault that everyone is hating on us now." kirishima said causing katsuki to stop on his tracks.

"these guys aren't important. what matters is that i beat them." he said and walks away leaving us all shocked, "t-that was so manly." kirishima proudly said.

i look up to meet the indigo haired guy and he looks furious than before, i rolled my eyes and walk away before i could do something bad to it's not like i care about him anyways.

"you know we're just students who also wants to be a heroes with our own reasons. we're just the same but our potential and courage are different, beat us and then we'll also beat you." i said out loud with my back facing them.

END OF
CHAPTER.
‎‎