seventeen.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
SEVENTEEN.

i stare at katsuki as ‎he stares back at me still holding into my waist and my hands on his shoulder, he looks down at me as if i'm a little puppy because of our height difference. "y/n it's time to–" a voice interrupted our staring and we both removed our physical contact.

"oh." a shock expression plastered on shōto's face but smirked at bakugo "knew it." he said and katsuki rolled his eyes at him, "damn you half n' half bastard." he looks away with a blush on his face.

shōto then looks at me and slightly wiggles his eyebrows "for a moment there i thought you like midoriya." he said out of blue causing me to gag in shock. katsuki slowly looks at us with a dark expression.

"why would she like a nerd?!" he angrily shouted with his clenched fist "what if i do?" i teasingly said smirking at him with my arms crossed to my chest, he glares at me and sighed but his lips were slowly turning into a smirk.

"like heck i'd let anyone steal you away shit head." he chuckled making my face heat up, not expecting him to answer that.

"oh stop it lovebirds your battle is about to start go to the arena already." shōto said reminding that we still have a battle ahead for us, my nervousness was back knowing i'll have to be defeating the guy i like and we just kissed today.

"i won't go easy on you bakugo." i said with a confident smile "try me, beautiful." he winked and walks away leaving me a blushing mess.

with my name called i confidently went to the battle area trying my beat to hide my fear and nervousness, i had to do my best and beat him. i look up the the crowd to see my friends cheering for me but i frowned when i saw enji glaring at me, probably expecting that i'm gonna lose but no,
i'll prove him wrong this time.

 i look up the the crowd to see my friends cheering for me but i frowned when i saw enji glaring at me, probably expecting that i'm gonna lose but no, i'll prove him wrong this time

when katsuki was called i look at him sending daggers at him forgetting the scene that had happened earlier, this battle is a win-it goal to finally receive what i wanted. winning and being strong to show my old man i'm strong enough and that i can save people with a smile.

"begin!" when present mic shouted begin i ran towards bakugo, when he was about to blast on me i quickly touched the ground making him freeze on his feet, before he could blast the ice i've already blasted my flames on him and froze half of his body. he couldn't move with what i did and i already thought that it's a win, i turn my back at him ready to go after midnight announce that katsuki has lost and can't move.

but it was just a thought when suddenly i felt a painful heat on my back as if my bones were about to break, when i was close to getting out the bounds i quickly made an ice wall to prevent myself getting out. i look back at katsuki to see him running towards me ready to blast another one to me, i clenched my fist and quickly made an ice wall around him.

knowing that he can easily explode the ice i activated my special skill with my cold quirk, allowing me to make the ice more cold depending on how cold i want it to be.

'y/n todoroki huh? she'd make a perfect villain.' a voice distracted me making me lose control of the ice because i lost contact with the ground, i suddenly went on my knees touching my head at the sudden dizziness and my vision was blurry.

i shook my head still wanting to win the battle even if it means to risk myself, that's what makes a real hero. i face him ready to blast through him but i planned on dodging him and jump backwards to blast him from the front knowing he'll lose focus because i jumped but went back.

he lost balance and was sitting now "i'm just getting started y/n!" katsuki shouted he runs towards me using his blast rush turbo. i widened my eyes when he grabs me and spins me still holding me by my clothes.

"this is going too far please stop this katsuki bakugo!" midnight shouted but katsuki ignored and continued. he then shouted "EXPLODE-A-PULT!!" and with that he forcefully throws me and blasted an explosion into me, i was thrown away the bounds my back hitting the wall.

"y/n todoroki is unable to move, katsuki bakugo has won." was the last thing i heard before completely lost consciousness.

END OF
CHAPTER.