sixteen.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
SIXTEEN.

i won in the battle between me and kaminari, he ended up being in his state when he reaches his limits. me and jiro kept on laughing while looking at him being stupid and his thumbs up being at it again.

i stopped laughing when shōto approaches me i face him with a smile and he returned a slight smile.

"i heard what happened from midoriya. don't listen to that stupid guy okay?" i nod at him secretly still hurt by your father's word, all you wanted was him to support you.

i sat beside katsuki but this time i was between uraraka and him, midoriya sitting beside uraraka with his notebook and has bandages on his arms and fingers. sadly, he lost to shōto because he made him use his fire quirk, enji looked like some kind of psycho seeing shōto use it.

i heard that i was up against katsuki for the semi finals, he won against tokoyami and i won against tenya.

i must admit i was very nervous for my battle with katsuki he can use his quirk dangerously and carelessly because he desperately wants to win, but i understood his potential he was always after number one and defeat everyone that gets in his way. even so, he would make a great hero.

then here it is, my battle with the person i like– with mr.hedgehog slash sea urchin. i took a deep breathe before going to the waiting room and sat on the chair, i close my eyes to keep my focus.

'come on y/n you can surely do this.' i thought making myself feel better.

"huh?!" a voice popped out of nowhere and my gaze turned into a blonde spikey haired guy with red orbs looking into my poor soul,

"this is the waiting room dumbass." i chuckled before sighing and close my eyes again.

"you're gonna lose."

"no you."

"you!"

"i'll win."

"damn it you're not gonna win weakshit!"

"oh really katsu–" i stood up but i couldn't continue my remark when i suddenly felt soft lips into mine.

my eyes widened as bakugo kissed me surprisingly, i didn't stop him i couldn't.

i felt myself giving in the kiss enjoying the feeling,the butterflies on my stomach was forming and a blush spreading into my cheeks. without knowing i kissed back my both palm making its way to his cheeks.

his lips gently brushing into mine the tip of our nose slightly touching, he pulls me by the waist not breaking the kiss. the kiss was delicately, like butterflies wings spreading around the room, it wasn't long but it wasn't short. it was enough for what our breathe could take, our lips parted inhaling ourselves to catch our breaths.

this man was gonna make my heart explode anytime, this time i was able to confirm that i actually like katsuki bakugo.

END OF
CHAPTER.