seven.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
SEVEN.

it was finally our turn and i was so nervous of what our performance will turn into. midoriya and ochaco already went to their nuclear, i was behind bakugou as he enters the building without being aware what possibilities can happen.

"hey we should be aware--" i was cut off by him. "shut up." he deadpanned i felt a slight pang at the chest but it was okay i need to get used by his attitude.

when we continue to walk in still behind katsuki while looking down i was surprised when bakugou suddenly shouted "deku!" i look up to see midoriya infront of us.

bakugou shoots him his explosion luckily midoriya dodged it, "don't dodge it damn it!" katsuki shouted they continue to fight while i sneak my way through without them noticing, i search for the nuclear and thought that uraraka is probably watching our for it.

i slowly walk through the corridor being aware if there could be a surprise attack, i heard some footsteps from behind me and i look at where it was coming from.

i was about to attack and it was just midoriya, "oh hey there izuku." i greeted him brushing off the thought that he's actually our enemy.

"y-y/n why aren't you attacking me?" he asked backing off from me "nah i'm not taking this seriously and i don't want to hurt you, i just need to find that nuclear then end this quickly." i said with a warm smile.

"i'm sorry but i can't let you go to the nuclear you need to pass through me--" i cut him off by freezing his body making him not move,he could only move his head part and speak.

"you tricked me!" he said with a sigh thinking of a way out "sorry deku can't let you win." i giggle but he let out a soft smile not wanting to give off a fight, as i was about to leave there was suddenly someone running to izuku i look to see bakugou about to shoot a huge explosion on midoriya.

my eyes widened and run infront of midoriya to protect him i made an ice wall behind him, i was infront of the ice to prevent myself to hit deku the explosion katsuki planned was passed to me.

"d-damn i-it..." and with that i suddenly lost consciousness and my body hit the solid ground.

bakugou's
pov !

my eyes widened at the sight of y/n laying on the ground without conscious, i kneeled down beside her with my eyes twitching not believing what he has done to her because of my damn selfishness on beating up deku.

"y/n!" i heard deku's shout in worry, i couldn't say a damn thing because of guilt. this was the first time i got so fucked up in hurting someone,and it was because of her. what was something holding me back from her?

"i-i'm sorry s-shit..." i manage to say. "this fight is stopped due to too much combat, it has caused a serious damage to a student." i hear all might announcing.

katsuki bakugou you messed
up big time.

[ oof as you could see i did change some parts in the anime , i wrote it in a different way to make the chapter more interesting uwu. thank you for reading !
— author !¡ ]

END OF
CHAPTER.