nineteen.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
NINETEEN.

after the sports festival we were back into the usual, mr.aizawa coming inside the room with us sitting on our chairs.

i let my chin rest in my hand and boredly look at our teacher, "today you will be choosing your own future hero names, midnight will be helping to see if what you chose is allowed. i am not good with stuff like these." he announced and picked up his yellow sleeping bag.

a white small board and a black marker was given to us and gave us a good 15 minutes to figure out our hero names, i tap my marker to my chin thinking of a good hero name. "oy bakugo you should be sea urchin or hedgehog hero!" i teased while wheezing, he slowly looks behind him to see my laughing form with a glare.

"damn you small shit!" he continues to think of his hero name and when i finally stopped laughing i sighed and went back on thinking for my hero name, i thought about making my name as my hero name to make it simple and basic.

i like it when people call me by my name 'y/n' besides people thought it was unique and great. i bought my hand to write my name on the board and finished with a smile.

"hey shōto i made my hero name into y/n, what about you?" i whispered while looking behind me, he turns his head to me "shōto." he simply said and lift his board up that show his first name i then show him my board that displays my first name as well. he smiled and nods, i then look back in front and realized it was finally my turn.

i walk up to the front and look at everyone, i lift up my board to let everyone see it "i picked y/n it's nothing special." i scratch the back of my head with an awkward smile.

"your name is like an angel's name y/n it's a great hero name,everyone can recognize you just the way you are!" uraraka cheered and everyone nods i blush at what she said and smiled "t-thank you." i look at bakugo to see him peacefully looking at me. when he noticed me seeing at him he quickly looks away.

after everyone has picked their own hero names mr.aizawa then said about the internships. pro heroes who took interest in certain students of class 1-a and class 1-b gets a chance to intern with the pro heroes,those who didn't get any votes can still pick from the 40 agencies who agreed.

todoroki got 4,123 votes and katsuki got 3,556 they got the opposite ranking compared to the sports festival, i got 2,253 votes making me the third person to get the most votes.

i look at my paper to see if i can choose from any of the agencies that wanted me,one name caught my attention 'endeavor's angency' i raised my eyebrows at the sight of him voting for me 'why did this old guy vote for me?' i thought and walk over to shōto "hey dad voted for me." i said sadness washing over me,i kind of want to pick his agency.

"i thought about going in his agency, want to go together?" he asked and i widened my eyes at his decision made "are you serious?" not believing that he wants endeavor to intern him since he's not in good terms with him, he gave me a nod and i smiled at him.

"yeah let's pick him then." i said with a warm smile excited to go on the internship with my brother and father, it felt like a father and children bonding even though my father hates me.

we were now at the train station everyone has their bag that has their costume in it and i held mine, i was standing beside shōto together with midoriya and uraraka.

i saw bakugo smacking kirishima with his suitcase which made me chuckle, "y/n you're going with todoroki-kun at endeavor's agency?" midoriya asks with his head tilted i gave him a nod and reassured him that it's gonna be alright.

after a few minutes if talking they both went to iida while me and shōto went to approach kirishima with bakugo. i gave them a wave with my eye smile "hey kiri and suki." i greeted them, katsuki looks at me from head to toe and looks away with a blush.

"someone is inlove~" kirishima teased and pokes bakugo making him grimace with clenched fists, i smiled with my cheeks heated up.

bakugo picked best jeanist since he's the number 4 hero, i already knew that he wasn't going to like it since best jeanist is an elegant and beautiful guy. i tried not to laugh imagining his hair being shiny like best jeanist, i then look at my watch and realized that it was our time to go since we were gonna go to dad's agency. i informed shōto and we said our goodbyes to the two.

END OF
CHAPTER.