thirty two.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

 ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍ 

 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

CHAPTER
THIRTY TWO.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

when we arrived at the forest we were greeted by female cats who were known as the 'pussycats' based on what they said, i stood there with a poker face obviously not showing any interest at what's happening.

i walk towards the edge of the mountain to look at the forest, i couldn't hear what they were saying instead i focused in looking at the forest. i widened my eyes when i saw a pair of orbs down the forest, there was a man standing behind a tree looking directly into my eyes.

i broke contact when the mountain starts to shake i noticed that one of the female created a landslide of dirt making all of us fall into the forest, i ask midoriya what was happening and told us we had to traverse into our destination for 3 hours or else we won't get ourselves eat food, we have to surpass the so called beast's forest.

i let out a sigh frustrated that i didn't get a better look at the guy i just saw, for as i could remember he was wearing a black jacket. i squeezed my eyes shut before countering the forest, i was greeted by a huge beast made out of dirt. i didn't have any problem on freezing it before proceeding further.

it hardly took me 3 hours to arrive at the destination and noticed aizawa and the female cats are there. "eh why are you guys here?" i ask raising an eyebrow at him barely getting a clear breathing, i took a deep breathe before completely approaching them.

"wow you're so fast how did you manage to arrive here as i ordered?" the girl with short hair said on disbelief, "i don't know but those beast are annoying." i reply wiping off the sweat off my forehead.

"y/n i'm sure you didn't listen earlier.
this girl girl is mandalay her quirk in telepath, this is pixie bob her quirk is earth flow, and lastly ragdoll which has a search quirk." mr.aizawa explained and i nod finally knowing who they are, i gave them a bow in respect.

"my name is todoroki y/n. my father is endeavor and i have a brother." i introduced making them shocked knowing i'm a daughter of endeavor, i often get those reaction so i'm not suprised anymore. they didn't make any remark so i simply went inside to get something to drink.

i bought a cold water to cool down because i worked too much on taking down the beasts i've faced alone, it wasn't easy for me even though i have a powerful quirk i didn't have the strength for a highschool body of mine. i decided to take a nap while waiting the others so i lay down at the chair and fell asleep.

i woke up around 5pm and i was sure they're back but it was just a thought, they still weren't here yet when i went outside the pussycats and mr.aizawa was still waiting.

"why are they so long?" i ask with slight opened lips shocked that they haven't made through yet, they look at me and shrugged. after a few minutes i finally caught a glimpse of them.

i was gonna approach them but i guess they were all messed up badly. i didn't knew they would get beaten up that hard, but they still managed to get through. i'm sure monoma wouldn't be able to do that, when they were now infront of us they were shocked to see me.

"and here we thought you were still in there?!" mineta shouted in despair and i gave them an apologetic smile while scratching the back of my neck "woops i got through early." i said still holding the water bottle in my hand, kirishima saw and quickly got it and drank. i blush at the thought of indirect kiss.

"kirishima you asshole!" bakugo shouted making me laugh.

i saw midoriya approaching a kid making me caught off guard, 'oh he's the kid that gave me an attitude earlier when i woke up.' i thought.

the kid suddenly punched midoriya at the dick making me laugh my ass off, i did felt bad but it was funny. i stopped laughing when i caught something at the end of my eye, i turn my head to that direction and saw the same guy. it was smirking at me, i widened my eyes and i slowly walk towards it.

i ran towards it now desperately wanting to know who it was, it felt uneasy. when i was near the guy he started laughing my running was now slow surprised at his familiar laugh,
"hello there todoroki y/n." he said before vanishing.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

END OF
CHAPTER.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍