twenty five.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

 ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍ 

 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

CHAPTER
TWENTY FIVE.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

"the two seekers for the next hide and seek will be midoriya and y/n because they were the first ones that got found, now we'll be cooking dinner then play thruth or dare." yaoyorozu announced when everyone arrived at the living room to assemble, everyone understood and waited for yaoyorozu to say what we're gonna do.

"alright so the cooking team will be todoroki, asui, bakugo, yn, shoji, kirishima, and hagakure" she paused letting the mentioned names to go to the right side where the cooking team are including me,

"ashido and kaminari will be incharge of snacks and drinks for the thruth or dare and story telling whilst midoriya and ochaco for preparing the table." she held her chin thinking about the others and finally remembered.

"sato, sero, and koda will be the ones who will cook our desserts then iida and i will be the ones to plan the activities for tomorrow." she said pointing at the three, "tokoyami, jiro and aoyama for the picking of the horror stories." she finished with her hands on her waist.

"how about mineta?" i asked remembering the pervert guy, mineta then turns his head on yaoyorozu with wiggling eyebrows.

"oh mineta will be doing the dishes!" she remembered with a smle apologizing for forgetting him.

mineta fell on the ground in defeat. i turn my head to look at yaoyorozu and walk towards her, grabbing her by the shirt i told her to follow me to a room.

"uhm yaomomo can i burrow a scarf or something?" i asked looking away while tapping both of my index finger each other, she tilts her head in confusion with me suddenly asking for a unnecessary stuff.

i slowly look at her and pointed at my small hickey and she gasped a little "ohh~ so that's why you two took long!" she teased chuckling a bit before nodding understanding my problem.

"well then sweetheart i have a lot of scarfs you can choose from i'll bring it to you in a minute, wait for me in here as i get it for you okay?" she said in a motherly voice. yaoyorozu was like the mother of class 1-a and everyone enjoyed her company.

after a minute of waiting she finally came back with five different scarfs, i smiled at the sight and stood up from the chair. "thank you so much yaomomo!" i cheered like a little kid earning a pat from the head.

"wear protection whenever it happend kids!" she said and i look at her with tilted head not fully understanding her statement, and then it clicked on my mind i blush furiously.

"h-hey don't act like you don't like either shōto or jiro!" i shouted to defend myself with the statement i said she also blushed madly, "j-jiro?!" i smirked at her reaction knowing she's been quite shy around the girl.

"i knew it~" i said while wiggling my eyebrows at her while she looks away in embarassment. "i thought i heard my name?" a voice said making us look at the person who came inside the room "oh h-hey jiro do you need anything?" yaoyorozu ask flustered by the sudden arrival of the woman hoping she didn't hear anything.

"hey beautiful i just wanted to ask what's the wifi password so we can search up stories and movies." jiro greted with a sly wink completely forgetting my existence, yaoyorozu being a panicked gay she smacked jiro at the head "y/n is here you know!" she said and jiro looks at me with a calm expression.

"so? it's not like we're not gonna tell everyone about us." she deadpanned earning a sigh from yaoyorozu, she looks at me and told me to leave them alone.

i nod at the sign and left the room with the scarfs, i close the doors with a sigh of relief because of momo's help. i leaned into the door and widened my eyes when i heard sounds of kissing, i remembered the hot kiss me and bakugou had earlier i shook my head to forget the image.

"what's my angel doing here?" a figure walks towards me and i swear his voice makes me shiver,i turn to look at him with a smile "nothing i asked yaoyorozu for scarfs to cover this little thing here." i said innocently pointing at the hickey causing a laugh from him that turned into a smirk "eh? don't you want to show them that i completely own you?" he said with a husky voice.

i rolled my eyes sarcastically and punched him playfully feeling his harden chest, gosh he was definitely hot and a daddy material.

"oh mister katsuki i don't want my brother killing you for doing that." i said and chuckled, i turn my back at him to walk to the bathroom.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
END OF
CHAPTER.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

[ don't attacc me i ship yaoyorozu and jiro ): i was planning on doing a tododeku for this story ksks + i may not write lemon stuff because i'm not experienced and comfortable with it,
but i will learn about writing those for those who wants it! thank you for reading opinions would help me. ]
yeu !

 ‍ 
 ‍