thirty eight.

‎‎

‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
THIRTY EIGHT.‎

‎‎

"i guess you could say that." dabi revealed making me more shocked. who would have thought that my own brother is a villain, this because he was hated by father?

"wow no wonder you look like the other boy and y/n!" toga shouted while clapping her hands, i was still speechless at what i found out.

"hey there little y/n older brother is proud that you grew up nicely, but we need you on our team." dabi smirked while looking at the marble.

"why'd you become a villain dabi?" twice asked making dabi shrug.

"couldn't stand my old man's beating." what he replied made me break down feeling bad that he had to go through such a bad abusing, if it wasn't for endeavor we should've been with touya until now.

"but i still wanna come back but i already chose to be on this life, i'll end up a dead body if i reveal myself to them. if this mission fails it'll be over for me." dabi said in sadness making me feel bad, if i ever get saved by the heroes i thought about not telling them about touya being a villain.

"i have a friend named tsu she's y/n's friend too! i also have a guy i like his name is izuku!" toga happily cheered while keeping a fangirl expression. twice was gonna reply but mask guy was suddenly flying in the sky with midoriya and the others behind him. i widened my eyes seeing that bakugo and tokoyami aren't with them.

'he got them.' i thought.

when they landed near us dabi quickly launched his flamea at them while mask guy dodged it including shōto but izuku and mezo couldn't dodge it as the flames hit their arm, twice attacks shōto while himiko went to midoriya. mask guy manages to get beside dabi, after twice and toga fails to attack them they quickly went back near dabi.

"compress hand over the two." mask guy searches for the marbles at his pocket but there was no sign of it. mezo then show the two marbles making me smile wide.

kurogiri suddenly appeared. himiko, twice and the nomu go into kurogiri’s warp gate and successfully teleport away. mr. compress reveals that the marbles mezo took are not the captured targets and are decoys instead. mezo was shock as the marbles turned into ice.

mr.compress removes his mask and stick his tongue out to reveal two orbs that contains katsuki and fumikage, he put on his mask again and was about to enter the portal but a familiar navel laser launched into
mr.compress' face causing him to spit out the marbles containing fumikage and katsuki.

mezo and shōto rush to grab the marbles,shoji managed to grab the other marble but shōto wasn't fast enough that dabi already got the other one first.

"compress deactivate your quirk." dabi ordered and mask guy did as he was ordered, tokoyami and katsuki broke free from the marble prisons revealing katsuki is in the hands of dabi. midoriya was about to grab katsuki but he didn't make it and we were already in the portal.

i heard shōto and midoriya shout before we completely vanish with the villains.

"kacchan!"

"y/n!"

END OF
CHAPTER.