eight.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
EIGHT.

i open my eyes and got the vision of the nurse's office, as i check my surroundings the door opened revealing a guy with average height with a muscular build and slightly tanned skin.

the sharp red eyes of the ash blond haired met my orbs with a shocked expression, seeing me awake made him blush. i was also surprised that he would visit me here knowing what he did but i know it was an accident so i forgive him already.

he continued to walk towards me while looking away with a grimace on his face, i chuckled at him because of how adorable he is since he was only shy.

"what are you laughing at airhead?" he asked me when he was beside the bed i'm laying at.

"you should have seen the grimace on your face!" i laughed while covering my lips and he glares at me "damn you. i came here to apologize." he rolled his eyes and looks down not wanting to look at me.

i felt like touching his hair curious of what it feels since he does have the spikey upwards-like hair, with the hesitation i made i reach out to his hair and slightly caress it.

i widened my eyes and quickly remove my hand flustered of what i did, his hair was soft and wasn't like what i expected.

"why the fuck did you do that?" he asks with his head finally up to look at me "n-nothing." i shook my head and look at him.

"i'm sorry for what i did damn it if you aren't weak you should have been able to take that." he finally apologized and made me smile.

"it's alright hedgehog just try to control your anger at times, you can hurt other people too plus midoriya cares for you." i reply still smilling.

the grimace on his face was back and he looks away at me "would you like to uh visit my house? my old hag told me to ask you since she wanted to pay back what i did." he said with his cheeks heated up, i had the same reaction my cheeks were heating up at the thought of meeting his family.

"yeah sure." i reply keeping up the straight expression to hide my shy self i turn to look at the time and it was 1 hour ahead of our home time.

"oh i was passed out that long?" i muttered out. "yeah your brother is also waiting outside the school,you can bring him if we go at my house." he said.