ten.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
TEN.

when the three of us arrived we saw a big villain holding an injured and nearly lifeless mr.aizawa,the hand guy turn to look at the right and i saw that he was about to grab asui and without hesitation i ran to them with my hand ready to freeze him.

midoriya was about to punch the hand guy but ended up punching the so called nomu guy, i stopped in my tracks and the hand guy saw me he immediately grabs me and puts his hand on my throat. he goes back beside the fog guy bringing me with him.

"would all might go here when i kill one of his students?" the hand guy breathed in my neck and sent shivers down my spine, i saw bakugo was about to run to me but shōto and kirishima stopped him i couldn't do anything, i was scared.

the nomu guy was about to grab midoriya but a certain person stopped him from doing so and our attention were now on the muscular guy at the entrance, "it is all alright, why? because i am here." the line we have been waiting for has finally came.

i screamed in pain when i felt an extremely sting in my shoulder, it was the hand guy pinching too hard to my right shoulder his other hand still on my throat.

"shigaraki don't hurt the kid she might still be a use for us." the black fog guy said and the hand guy lets go of my shoulder still holding into my throat, i kept on cursing on my mind as i feel the painful shit at my shoulder my left hand made its way to my shoulder as i feel my injury.

i can see the others looking at me in worry, shōto had those glaring eyes of him and kirishima was still struggling with holding a katsuki that looks like he want to kill hand guy.

all might went to get tsu, mineta, and midoriya with mr.aizawa and told the three to help sensei to go at the entrance and wait for the help of pro heroes.

he then face us and i could see the worry in his eyes when he saw me at the hands of major villains.

"how disgraceful you are to involve and hurt a poor student, the students are still to young for your cruelty." all might said ponting out to me and the other students.

"all might you're finally here guess there's a resume in this battle after all." shigaraki said with a smirk that i felt, he removes his hand off my throat and pushes me to the fog guy he then turns to all might and called out for nomu to defeat him.

my eyes widened as shigaraki called out for fog guy "kurogiri you know what to do." and with that he maid portals into the nomu and all might, all might was really struggling at their position.

luckily, shōto freezed nomu and i took the opportunity to freeze the kurogiri guy too before shigaraki could get near me, bakugo grabs me by the waist and bought me where the others were fog guy was still able to get away from my ice, all might was infront of us ready to be in battle again.

i noticed that bakugo was still holding my waist so i look at him and he looks at me too, we both blushed and he removes his arm from my waist and looks away. our attentions were now back at the villains and the number one hero.

my vision was starting to get blurry but it wasn't time for blacking out. shōto looks at my shoulder and saw that i was hurt, i gave him a 'it's alright' smile and he gives me a nod before looking back at the scene.

the nomu and all might start to fight, shigaraki and kurogiri couldn't get near us because of how strong the fight was going on with the two.

i was almost blown away because of how weak my body was after the hands guy almost destroying my shoulder, but i suddenly felt the same warm arms making its way to my waist to prevent me from falling.

i look up to see bakugou and he wraps his arms at my waist, and honestly i really feel safe between it.

after all might defeating the nomu the pro heroes finally arrived with iida, "i, tenya iida from class 1-a has come back with the pro heroes." i smiled at the sight of heroes together to save everyone.

it was nice to have this kind of family. shigaraki and kurogiri has left after snipe, the pro hero, has shot the light blue haired guy several times. today's battle was not a win but also not a lose, what's important is everyone is safe.

everyone was taken out of the building and the injured ones were getting treated already including me, i had to go to the hospital for a special treatment since it was a fucking decay quirk that hurted me.

bakugou approaches me and i look up at him since he was taller than me.

"g-get well stupid,you did great earlier." he pats my head and walks away.

END OF
CHAPTER.
‎‎