fourteen.

‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
FOURTEEN.

since midoriya got the highest points no one seemed to approach him i kinda felt bad so i start to walk towards him to team up, but i was stopped by a hand on my shoulder i look back to see the indigo haired guy.

"shinso hitoshi." he introduced himself and i raised my eyebrows at him "wanna team up with me?" he asks i look away and answered him "no sorry--" i stopped walking with wide eyes i don't know why i couldn't move nor speak.

"team up with me and do whatever i say." i saw him smirking at me when i look back at him i couldn't control my movements as if i was a doll being played by him, maybe this is his quirk?

'if this is his quirk,why hasn't he brainwashed me?' i thought still not able to move any parts of my body, all i did was to follow him as he recruit ojiro and aoyama.

"oh hey y/n guess we're a team huh?" ojiro greets me but i couldn't answer him because of this damn shinso's doing, i look away from ojiro completely guilty by what i'm doing.

"oh i guess you're not in a mood then." ojiro added while scratching the back of his neck, i try my best to avoid his quirk and try to use my fire quirk.

i was struggling so hard in my mind, fires started to form in my left arm and i was finally able to break free from his quirk. he looks at me with wide eyes.

"h-how?" he looks at me in disbelief but i didn't answer him figuring out that his quirk works when someone answers him, now i need to know how to stop his quirk incase i could help someone. i rolled my eyes at him and walk to ojiro and aoyama,

"hey ojiro sorry for ignoring you something kinda happened." i greeted him with a smile.

"hey y/n what happened though?" i look behind me to see a glaring shinso and i look back at ojiro, "that guy is kinda weird whatever happens don't answer him." i told the both of them and they both nod understanding what was happening here.

"well i kinda gotta go now cause i wanna team up with izuku bye!" i bid them goodbye and left a good glare at shinso before completely turning my back at them, i approach midoriya and he tilts his head at me beside him was uraraka.

"hey midoriya can i join your team?" i politely ask hoping that he would agree he stares at me and i thought that he didn't want me to join. i scratch the back of my neck and squeezed my eyes close.

"i-it's alright if you don't want me to join..." i said feeling a bit hurt that i couldn't join him but i was suddenly in someone's warm embrace- it was uraraka hugging me, midoriya was crying so much with a blushing ugly face.

"thank you so much y/n!" they both thank me and i told them it wasn't a big deal it was better to team up with them, midoriya finally thought that tokoyami was the perfect person for the last 4th member.

gladly tokoyami accepted the offer and midoriya starts telling us the plan for the cavalry battle, we understood and get ready ourselves knowing that it was only 1 minute left. we put ourselves in position and reassured the things we need to do.

when midnight announced that the cavalry is now starting everyone starts to rush to but we dodged their suprise attack and ran away, midoriya's first plan was to avoid everyone as long as we can to prevent any battle and use it for later.

team todoroki got our ten million headband with the help of tenya's special speed recipro burst making them get pass through our defense, we told izuku that it was better to get our points back but it wasn't much time.

me and uraraka encouraged midoroya and he finally gave in and we prepared to charge towards team todoroki, izuku uses his one for all forcing shōto to ignite his flames as defense.

i noticed his shocked and angry expression and i widened my eyes in shock, i was stopped by seeing midoriya using this opening to grab one of the headband hoping it was the ten million. in huge dissapointment, i confirmed that it was actually seventy points and it was only a few seconds left.

we charge towards team todoroki once again with katsuki flying towards us all of us ready for battle but was stopped when the announcement of the time's up occurred.

i sighed in defeat knowing we didn't have the chance to win any place and lost to shōto's team, i wanted to atleast place second to show father me and shōto were capable but i guess i lost for today.

i close my eyes in dissapointment, 'i should have done better for my team and for myself.' i thought not being proud of my performance as i didn't do much to help.

uraraka taps my shoulder and points her finger at tokoyami and did the same to midoriya, our heads turn to look at tokoyami with dark shadow with a headband.

"i honestly thought we would keep the ten million. sorry i couldn't get the ten million but dark shadow was able to get us enough points to get us to-" he cuts himself when mic announces that our team got fourth.

my eyes widened in shock and my orbs show that it has the mix of happiness, i quickly hugged midoriya not knowing what i was doing. i was too happy for my team,i wasn't wrong on picking the right team.

midoriya was shocked by my sudden embrace but he hugs back with a blush. uraraka smiles at us and tokoyami chuckled at our happy reactions.

END OF
CHAPTER.