eighteen.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
EIGHTEEN.

‎‎

the smell of the nurse's office was filling the whole room, i slowly open my eyes to see the white cream walls of the nurse's office. the walls simply cream,not dirty just cream.

there were no decorations except the other beds and the table of the nurse, i attempt to sit up but there was pain on my chest causing me to lay back down with a groan.

when i fall down back at the bed i heard the door slide open and i immediately close my eyes, i heard footsteps nearing me and the person sat at the chair beside me. after a few seconds i heard a sigh, i felt a hand making its way hair, caressing it in a gentle manner.

"damn it i went overboard on you so much. you fucking weak cutie, i didn't mean to hurt you that much." a gentle yet sharp voice said, the worry and sadness in his voice caused my heart beat.

'he worries about me.' i thought trying my best not to smile to hear if he was gonna say more.

"it's obvious that you won't ever like me fucking shit." i heard him say,the voice i've been longing to hear, the voice that makes me feel safe and comfortable,his existence already makes me melt.

i open my eyes and met his orbs, tears forming on my eyes and starts to flow down. he widened his eyes his hands not leaving my hair, his free hand wipes my tears away and his thumb caressing my cheeks with a sad smile.

"why the heck are you crying?" he asked.

"it's just that i feel so safe when i'm around you, my feelings are so damn confused when you're around. i always melt when i hear your voice, seeing you smile makes my heart beat so fast and your eyes just make me smile." i confessed with a weak smile, my tears of joy still flowing down my cheeks. katsuki widened his eyes at my sudden confession.

"y-you like me?" he asked and i nod my head in response. he held my right hand and squeezed it tightly as if he doesn't want to let it go, "damn it you're making my heart beat fast." he said while chuckling, i giggled at him and held his cheeks with my free hand not breaking the eye contact.

"i really like you silly." i confessed again making him blush "i like you too shitface." he quietly said and pinch my cheeks.

"i didn't know a katsuki bakugo would like someone, what's shocking is that you like me." i joked earning a sigh fron bakugo. "you're like an angel to me idiot." he stated making me blush.

i was about to say something when it was suddenly cut off when the door swung open, revealing a half red and half white haired guy looking at us.

"what are you doing here half and half bastard?!" katsuki shouted and todoroki shrugged his shoulders "why would i visit my sister? is that it?" he sarcastically said and rolled his eyes causing bakugo to twitch his eyes.

i chuckled at the two of them and todoroki went beside me on my right side.

"are you okay?" he asked and i gave him a quick nod "your boyfriend was too much." he said making me cough in shock not expecting what he addressed katsuki.

"aren't you two gonna have a battle?" i asked changing the subject, they both looked at each other then look back at me. they both nod slowly "i hope you two do your best!" i gave them a thumbs up.

"i can't believe y/n and todoroki-kun are actually beaten up by kacchan." midoriya said while scratching his back earning a glare from bakugo.

"what do you expect from bakugo he's always wild and harsh." asui said which made me giggle "shut up frog!" bakugo shouted with his clenched fist.

"we're alright everyone no need to visit the both of us here, we just need to rest besides we'll be going home now." i eye smile and tilt my head.

"you look beautiful when you smile." a voice said and everyone's attention was now on the person who said that, i blushed madly when my eyes met katsuki's red eyes and he widened his eyes noticing that he said that out loud.

"DAMN IT I SAID IT OUT LOUD?!" he shouted his cheeks heating up just like my cheeks, kirishima and kaminari was wiggling their eyebrows at him in a teasing manner.

the girls were fangirling while iida was doing his chopping motion again while saying "it is obvious that bakugo likes y/n!" i looked away with a pout.

END OF
CHAPTER.