twenty three.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

 ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍ 

 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

CHAPTER
TWENTY THREE.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

i wore a stripped light gray and white jumper dress matched with a black long sleeves underneath it, while shōto wore a simple black t-shirt and black sweatpants. we arrived at momo's house for a few minutes and met the others inside.

"everyone you can leave your bags on the guest room, meet me at the living room and we'll start planning!" yaoyorozu announced and everyone obeyed heading to the guest room she was addressing to.

i went to the beautiful white couch and dropped my white backpack there, i open the zipper to get my black scrunchie and tie my hair into a pony tail.

i turn around to glance up at a muscular handsome guy, with my mind twirling in embarassment i look back to my backpack again being not able to face the man.

"hoi y/n did you just ignore me?!" bakugo yelled, "s-sorry." i paused a bit before apologizing. he sighed and threw his bag beside mine to be followed by kirishima putting his bag next to katsuki's, he hovers over bakugo teasing him and annoying him. i took this as an opportunity to run away from katsuki and gladly, it worked. i ran to the hallway and finally reached the living room.

the others were already there sitting either on the couch or floor, i decided to sit on the couch beside sero. when everyone was already at the room momo began to talk about the plans.

"any suggestions on what we'll we doing for 2 days?" she ask and i raised my hand "this is probably cliché but truth or dare." i softly said and everyone's gaze were into me now, "look if you don't want the idea you can just refuse!" i scratch the back of my neck in embarassment, some of them laughed at my reaction as i look down not bearing to look at them.

"you're so adorable y/n! of course we'd like to add truth or dare." yaoyorozu said with a wide smile and everyone nods in agreement, i gigled and nod at them.

the others suggested some fun games and activities that we can do in two days, we even attacked mineta when he suggested a girls show off with bikini version. it took us 30 minutes to plan and yaoyorozu settled it, she stood up and claps her hand "well then everyone we have planned everything," she announced and grabbed the small notebook she had where she wrote everything. "i'll finalize the things we have chose." she added making everyone draw their attention carefully on her.

"first activity will be hide and seek since it's already 7pm we'll be playing it until 8pm,then we'll start cooking our dinner after hide and seek. we may be finished with dinner by 9 so we'll play truth or dare,

to be followed by an interesting scary story telling we'll be talking about who the narrator will be later." she starts talking about the first 4 things we have to do.

she paused a bit catching her breathe before continuing, "the fifth activity will be hide and seek again but this time we'll be playing outside the house, the first game of hide and seek will be here inside with the lights out.

to make the game more thrilling we'll play the second game outside." she continued and stopped being tired of speaking, i stood up and grabbed the notebook from her saying i'll continue it instead.

"i'm pretty sure we'll be done with the hide and seek around 11 well it depends how many rounds we can go,the next one will be a quick board games for those who still wants to play. after that we'll prepare for the sleep time already, that'll be around 12am. if possible everyone should wake up around 7am to start the second day of sleepover." i continued and did a little pause to get a little air.

"yaoyorozu and me will plan the activities for the second day that's all!" i finished with a warm smile.

"let's start the hide and seek!" yaoyorozu happily said grabbing a small jar that has folded papers inside, the folded papers contains each of our names and momo has to pick who the seeker will be "this jar has everyone's name i'll pick two papers and the two chose that'll get picked will be the seekers!" she explained and everyone hoped it wasn't them including me.

her fingers made its way inside the beautiful designed jar and finally got first paper, as she open up to read the name she looks up "the first seeker will be kirishima!" she said.

"aw dude i don't want to search for you guys!" he complaint dramatically holding out to his chest.

everyone chuckled and went to look at yaoyorozu again, she grabs the second paper and open to read the name.

"the other seeker that will be kirishima's helper will be bakugo!" she announced making katsuki rage in anger "damn it why does it have to be me?! hey deku switch roles with me!" he walks towards midoriya in a grumpy manner.

"sadly, you can't change roles." i laughed and stick my tongue at him in a teasing way.

"damn it!" he angrily shouted with clenched fists while midoriya sighs in relief.

"hide and seek starts now goodluck everyone!" yaoyorozu said and lead the two seeker at the guest room where they count while the hiders will hide.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

END OF
CHAPTER.
 ‍ 

‍ 
 ‍