4

Annabella Valor~~

I sit on the counter by myself and wait for Vanessa and Andrea. The dirty white bathroom smells like someone just dropped a load after eating Chipotle. I grab my perfume and start spraying it to get rid of the god awful stench.

"What the flying goose fucking shit!" Andrea shouts as I accidentally spray her in the face. She spits on the ground and runs to the water to wash out her eyes. "Holy shit! I'm sorry," I apologize. "God what is that smell?" Vanessa complains. "That's why I was spraying," I explain and put my perfume back. "Just watch it next time." Andrea growls. I nod my head at her before sitting back where I was.

"You got a lighter?" Andrea asks as she grabs a cigarette out of her bag. I nod and toss her the one from my bag. For the rest of lunch we pass around a blunt and eat chips while Vanessa explains her plan.

"Sounds like a good plan until you get caught," Andrea points out and shoves a handful of barbecue chips in her mouth. "I say do it. It'll wreck his life and he won't be able to tell on you," I claim. "What makes you so sure he won't tell?" Vanessa questions. "We give him a reason not to," I shrug off. "Like blackmail?" Andrea asks. Nodding my head I jump off the counter and grab my bag.

"I'm gonna ditch the rest of the day, meet later?" I ask them and grab one last chip. "Yeah, Andrea let's go to your house," Vanessa suggests. "Not a chance." She remarks and continues to down chips. "Fine. Mine?" Vanessa asks. "I'm down," I add before saying good bye and leaving.

I walk down the hall and out the back of the building. Sneaking past the baseball field I start to jog to my car. When I'm safe I pull my phone out and send Elliot a quick text before driving off. I head to my house first to change and then to his apartment.

It's a nice apartment. Not huge but not small. A modern black and white look outside matches the inside with very little to no color. He lives with his younger brother by two years and sister, he's an English Major, going for his masters. I walk up to his door and before I can knock the door swings open. "You look gorgeous today," Elliot comments. I shift my weight from foot to foot and try not to make eye contact. He has a special effect on me, no matter how comfortable I am around him he will always make me nervous. "Come in," He adds and moves aside for me. I nod my head and walk in. "It's been a while," I say as we walk towards his kitchen. "A week isn't that long," He replies to me.

I giggle and turn to face him. "Too long for me," I smile at him and he grabs my hand before dragging me to his room. "Oh eager are we?" I joke. He shakes his head at me. "I want to play for you," He says and reaches for his guitar. I smile because he knows how much I love when he plays for me. I kick my shoes on the ground and fall back on his unmade bed. He sits on a chair in front of me and begins to play. My eyes fall close as he plays and I feel myself smiling at absolutely nothing but the sound of his fingers hitting each string.

"You're amazing," I whisper as he finishes the song. "That's all you," he replies and pulls me up off his bed. "Brownies?" I ask him. He nods his head and we race to the kitchen. "You cheated!" I shout as he reaches the kitchen before me. "Definitely not." I roll my eyes and turn his stove on.

While making the brownies I made a mess, baking was never my thing. We sit on his counter and listen to music as the brownies bake. "How were your classes today?" I ask him quietly. "Good, we discussed Tolstoy today and I got a lot of work to keep me busy. How was school?" He replies. "Pretty boring. I'm sure I got homework but I wasn't paying attention," I reply. The timer goes off and he hops of the counter to grab them out.

After they cool down we watch a movie and eat half the pan before I have to leave. "I'll text you," I whisper in between kisses. "Don't forget," he mutters. I nod my head before pulling away and turning around. I head to my car and once i'm in I let out a heavy breathe I didn't even know I was holding in.