15

Vanessa Calloway ~~

It's been a week and he hasn't said one thing to me, he just keeps ignoring me. It's beyond annoying and as much as I want to confront him I want him to confront me first. So I keep ignoring him as well. Almost everyone knows that there's something happening between us but no one knows what. I'm scared they will find out who it was but I can't be scared. And hopefully Lucas won't mention that he caught me having sex with a teacher. 

He isn't playing in the game tonight because he told his coach he was busy which I know is complete bullshit.  I really hope he decides to talk to me soon. We aren't even broken up. Or are we? Does your boyfriend walking in on you having sex with a teacher automatically determine the relationship as over? Well either way I want to talk things over and if he doesn't try talking to me then I'm going to talk to him first. 

It was my English period and well I finally decided to show up instead of staying in the bathroom. I walked in awkwardly and went straight to my seat. I've been in here for thirty minutes and feels like I've been in here for hours. Every now and then I would catch Mr. Miller staring at me while we were working on our papers. I tried my best not to look at him but it was impossible. I just find comfort in him, which is horrible and I need to stop. 

After class was over I had lunch with Andrea since Annabella wasn't here again. I don't know why she misses so much but I know she doesn't like school so I never really ask. At lunch I sat with my back to Lucas and tried not to pay any attention to him. Instead I kept my focus on Andrea. "How's classes been?" I ask her. "Fine." she blandly answers. "So how have you been?" I ask. "Fine." "So how have your deals been?" I ask. "Fine. Why are you asking me so many questions?" She finally says something more than 'fine'. 

"Honestly, I'm trying to keep Lucas off my mind. Him ignoring me has just been bothering me so much," I admit. "Well maybe talking about him will help." she tries. "Um yeah maybe. Okay so basically I'm just frustrated. Like why hasn't he tried talking to me? Is he scared? Does he hate me that much? Does this automatically make us over? I just want to get it over with already. And I don't want to be the one to start the conversation because I wouldn't even know how. I just want to talk to him. I want to know how he feels..." I rant out to her. 

"Well to me, it sounds like you want reassurance that you have hurt him," she says. "Of course not. What do you mean? I don't need reassurance, I couldn't care less. I don't even give a fuck about that scumbag. He's dead to me. I just want to get this over with." "Yeah...sure. You done?" she says slowly. "Uh yeah." I say and we get up to throw our lunches away. 

My next period was study hall and instead of being productive I decided to watch Netflix. I had to hide my phone though because the teacher doesn't like when kids don't do work. I have Andrea in my next class and I kinda feel awkward to be around her. What did she mean when she said 'yeah...sure'. Is she mad at me? I don't get why. I am completely over Lucas, he doesn't even mean anything to me anymore. He has hurt me so much and I could never look at him the same. He's different, a bad different. And I promise I hate him. 

Yes! Thankfully this painfully boring hour of my life is over. Just one more class and I'm done for the week. Well after tonight's game I will be. I leave the class and start heading to my last hour. Chemistry honors. I almost made it there without getting interrupted, that was until the devil himself had to come up to. Of course out of all times, now. 

"Vanessa, we need to talk," Lucas says as he approaches me. It's been a week since he saw Brandon and I. We've both been avoiding the situation, because we both know we can't face whats about to come. But he chose now, and I honestly just want to go home. Yet I nod my head in agreement. "Meet me at my house after the game," he huffs out before walking away from me. He looked like hell and hell is hot on him.

I walk down the hall and towards my last class, which I share with Andrea. When she looks at me I give her a 'we need to talk' look and she nods her head slightly. "Mr. Richardson may I use the restroom?" I politely ask. He nods his head and I get up and leave the class. I wait outside the door for five minutes before Andrea walks out while Mr. Richardson yells at her. "What happened?" I ask. "I asked to use the bathroom and he said no so I stood up and said you're face is so hot that it's making me bothered and I need to fix it. Then he handed me a detention while yelling at me as I left," She subtly explains. My mouth hangs open as she finishes her story.

"So what's up?" She continues. I explain to her what had happened before class with Lucas and she gives me a small smirk. "Why you making that face?" I question her as we walk through the halls. "Well, I mean he was hurt right? At least you now know you hurt him, even if it was a little bit. I'm just surprised it actually took a week before he wanted to talk about it," she tells me. "Yeah same, but he probably knows I know about him and Carissa and doesn't want to talk about it." She nods her head before I tell her I need to get back to class and we part ways.