10

Annabella Valor~~

"What are you doing here!?" I raise my voice. "Please just let me explain," He tries to calm me but I'm beyond calming. I'm mad, I'm scared, I don't need to or want to see him right now. 

"Explain what? How you were my only friend and you just decide to up and leave me one day? You just decided that you don't need or want me around anymore so you leave? You left me alone. I cried for days. I wouldn't leave my room, or eat, or even shower for weeks. Do you understand what you did to me? I loved you Mickey. I loved you and you just left." 

"I know and I am so sorry Annabella, I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't want this to go any further, I was a bad guy back then. I was in a bad placed, but I've gotten help and I'm better. But not a day didn't go by where I didn't think of you. I got clean for you. I stopped dealing for you. I changed for you. Because I wanted to be better for you. I loved you Annabella. Hell, I still love you." He cries out. 

"You don't even know me anymore." "Annabella, please." He begs. I don't know what he wants. I have nothing for him. "Mickey, I cannot do this right now. Please just go, I'll give you money for a hotel and maybe we can talk a different day. I cannot do this right now." I say and start grabbing money from my wallet. "No, It's okay. I have the money. But please give me another chance, to at least be friends." He gives me a pushing smile. 

I turn my back to him and take a deep breath before asking him to leave again. I can't do this. It's just too much. I hear him sigh heavily before leaving the house and that's when I feel a tear roll down my cheek. Mickey Lee Pierce is back and I don't know what to do. 

Before anyone can see me I run upstairs and lock myself in my room. "Abella?" I hear Milo ask for me from the other side of my door. "Yes buddy?" "Are you okay?" 

He's so smart for a six year old. He always know when somethings wrong, which scares me. He has seen too much of this world already, and I really wish he hadn't. I quickly wipe the tears from my face and take a deep breath before opening the door. I bend down to his level and give him a small smile. "Yeah buddy, I will be" I tell him. He gives me a sad smile and hugs me, making me break into tears. He's too precious to see this, to see me like this, to have to deal with any of the shit life has given him.